Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter

Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter is the perfect combination of creamy peanut buttery taste wrapped in a delicious chocolaty shell, all with the Chewy flavors you know and love.

How can I get coupons for these? I can't print at home?
What flavor of Quaker Chewy Dipps is your favorite?
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter!
Artesia, NM
Good snack. Chocolate is nice and creamy and the peanut butter is so good also. Great price. Good amount of bars.
Tacoma, WA
Super yummy when you have a craving for chocolate and peanutbutter. This is something that I use to bribe the kids with because they love them too.
Richmond , BC
Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Twinkz I.
Its literally so delicious and taste like a smooth peanut butter bar, it's like heaven! I love the chocolate coating on the granola bar, gives it a nice chewy type of texture as opposed to a chocolate bar. It's much cheaper than a chocolate bar I suppose Makes a great alternative if you're looking for a delicious more proteiny type of snack to replace a bar of chocolate...guilty pleasure calls :)
Vancouver
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
These are so delicious and addictive hha I love these the caramel is always so soft and yummy. Great for all ages and great for luv he’s and travelling/ hiking! 100% recommend
DeKalb, IL
These are so tasty! Love them and I always purchase them. These and the ones that aren't dipped are my favorite granola bars! They might not be the most healthy but they are yummy! Easy snack to grab and go! Love all the different options too! They're all great
Round Rock
Purchased at: Amazon
We keep these in stock, as they work as snacks and as a grab and go breakfast. Everyone eats them and loves them..
These are my favourite granola bars. They are soft and chewy. The taste is rich and delicious. They are inexspensive.
Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Stacy A.
My nine year old sons favorite if he could eat a whole box a day he would, to bad mom won't let him haha. Taste great good for a once in a while snack or an on the go grab and snack. Only complaint is that they melt super easy which can make a mess. Other than that we love them and hope to see a larger pack in the future like they have with the chocolate chip type.
Kaukauna, WI
These are fantastic! My kids love these for on the go and I like them for a little treat. They are a great price!
State College
These things are like heathier chocolate bars, probably the next best things to chocolate bars. They can run you a pretty penny, but perfect for chocolate cravings. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts in your mouth and the combination with granola actually makes it 10x better than a full chocolate bar.