Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Stacy A.Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Allysa H.

BY QUAKER

Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter is the perfect combination of creamy peanut buttery taste wrapped in a delicious chocolaty shell, all with the Chewy flavors you know and love.

• 6ct Dipps Peanut Butter
  • Now available in boxes of 8 and 14 bars.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dried Unsweetened Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil* (Cottonseed And Soybean Oil), Citric Acid, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Dried Whole Milk, Glycerin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Hydrogenated Palm Oil* (Palm Oil And/Or Fractionated Palm Oil), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Bh (Preservative).*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Contains Wheat,Coconut, Milk, Peanut And Soy Ingredients.

julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
i’m 20 years old and am not afraid to admit that i still eat these. i don’t think i’ll ever stop eating these. they’re so good that i forget they’re even granola. i’ve turned all my friends on to these.
Madelyn W.
I love these granola bars because I think they taste like Girl Scout cookies tagalong once they’re really good they’re pretty good size in a pretty good price and I really like them just because they’re quick snack on the go and then easy to take with me through all the really small so I can put them anywhere if I’m going to airplane going to hotel at your competition school or just bring them to hang out with my friends that’s why I love this bar dipped peanut butter products
Stacy A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My nine year old sons favorite if he could eat a whole box a day he would, to bad mom won't let him haha. Taste great good for a once in a while snack or an on the go grab and snack. Only complaint is that they melt super easy which can make a mess. Other than that we love them and hope to see a larger pack in the future like they have with the chocolate chip type.
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Just tried Quaker Chewy Dipps for the first time in their peanut butter flavor and they are to die for!!! So delicious!! The perfect combo of granola chocolate and peanut butter!! It's like your new favorite candy without being a candy. These are a must try, like immediately.
Angela P.
Eastlake
My kids love these. They are great for snack time. They are kind of healthy expect for the chocolate. I buy these all the time for my kids. We get them at least twice a month from Bjs. The price is great for how many you get and I would recommend these to all my friends and family.
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
Quaker Chewy Dipps are SO GOOD! I mean, its not a healthy choice by any means but its perfect when you don't want to feel AS bad about having a sweet treat! Its the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate and granola! They are also a good size as well.  Just enough to take the edge off. Definitely recommend.
Kierra B.
N Las Vegas, NV
My kids absolutely love these granola bars. They taste great, have a good shelf life, and are a filling option for snacks.
The only con is the cost for the amount of product you get. Off brands tend to taste the same with these, and cost significantly less.
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
These sound like they'd be delicious, however I really don't enjoy them. I like the normal ones way better. I don't like the chocolate on it. It is a very cheap chocolate and I don't like it. I would never purchase these again, but I do know many people who love is product.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I seriously love these things. These are the perfect snack. They fill you up and taste so good. It was the right amount of peanut butter added as well as chocolate. Be careful because you can eat a lot at once and they are pretty fat LOL.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
These chocolate covered peanut butter chewy dipps granola bars are my favorite. Just the right size for breakfast or a quick easy to grab sweet snack. You just can't beat chocolate and peanut butter. I don't feel too guilty eating these snacks!