Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Dark Chocolatey

If you like the flavor of dark chocolate, you’ll love our Quaker Chewy Dipps Dark Chocolaty bars. Enjoy a Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bar, smothered in a decadent dark chocolaty shell, complete with the whole grain Quaker Oats you’ve come to expect.

Se ve muy rico, pero en realidad lo está? El precio lo vale?
Are these available in the UK? They look so yummy!!!
Can I get samples
Start your review of Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Dark Chocolatey!
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
Quaker Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Dark Chocolatey uploaded by Jessica P.
These are so good! I buy them for my second grader to take for a snack. I also grab them for breakfast when I'm running late. And because they are chewy (and not hard), even my toddler can enjoy them.
Cristina M.
Harrison, AR
I loved these they are a filling snack during the day for myself and my teenage son. I eat them maybe once a day if Available or two a week.. pros are the sugar and sodium. I bought them at WinCo.
Lyla M.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite is chocolate. These granola bars are not high in calorie and delish with a coconut flavor that keeps you wanting more. Yum!
Jasmine K.
Wetumpka, AL
Great I love it and it tastes great! Thank you for putting out such an amazing product
Alkira E.
The Quaker Chewy Granola Bars have been a staple of mine since a child! They are easily portable and taste delicious, giving you the same satisfying feeling of a chocolate bar with not nearly all the the calories. My favorite flavors are Chocolate Chip, Smores, and Oatmeal Raisin.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Quaker has a nice selection of granola bars. I prefer the ones with chocolate. I think they need to be softer and moist.
Tara S.
Homer City, PA
My kiddos love these for a snack. Of course because they are covered in chocolate. Slightly better than a candy bar maybe, hahaha. Either way, they love them! Not too expensive. Great for a grab and go!
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These granola bars are really good! A great healthy snack for people trying to change the way they eat but still have a sweet tooth. The only drawback is the chocolate on the outside of the granola bar melts quickly, so it's not a good snack to pack for a picnic, or to eat on a warm day on the go. I would recommend this snack but I would also recommend that you keep it in the refrigerator. They taste great cold and melt a lot slower!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,716 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
These granola bars are just OK. My guys in my home (hubby & teen son-) both agree that this version is simply TOO sweet. 😋They REALLY enjoy the original version from this brand, and so do I!! We have been purchasing the original chocolate chip granola bars for school snacks and pantry snacks for YEARS. We simply will not be repurchasing after having this "too sweet" experience. Quaker is a quality brand- they offer 2/$5 box deals quite often.
Lorrie M.
I like these. The granola is chewy and has chocolate chips in it. It’s covered in what tastes to me is Dark Chocolate. I’m usually not a fan of dark chocolate but, it works here! I’d definitely buy these again. They really are good!