BY QUAKER

Cookies & cream, covered in chocolate, surrounded by delicious Chewy taste. It’s got the great cookies & cream taste you know and love. Enjoy it with a glass of milk for full effect!

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Corn Syrup, Chocolate Cookie Pieces (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Soybean And/Or Palm Oils, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin), Whey, Confectionery Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Palm Oil, Artificial Color, Soy Lecithin), Corn Syrup Solids, Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Lactose, Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Fructose, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Molasses, Sucralose, Bht (A Preservative), Citric Acid.

*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Leighann P.
The cookies and cream granola bar is absolutely amazing! It has the perfect balance between sweet cookies and cream flavor and the mutual granola flavor. I wish they were a little healthier for you since granola should be. Still a great product and super yummy.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
My daughter is a school bus driver and works 14 hours a day at times. She also has a problem with low blood sugar so she makes it a habit to have a couple of these bars with her at all times. My son and son work on a pipeline and have a couple in their pockets also, one granddaughter is in a marching band and has one with her every game night and practice night. Then my three grandsons take them with them for football practice and their sister has one with her during baseball games. They are easy to transport, easy to eat with no mess, and tasty! My family loves them and they are always on the shopping lists of my family!
Faith B.
I love these. They are so yummy. It's like eating a candy bar. Why do I give it 3 stars? BECAUSE I'M EATING A CANDY BAR (essentially). I feel like they're trying to convince you this is better than candy, but it's really not. This hurts my heart. I still love it, though.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I love these cherry dipped with all the bars in fact I have been guilty of eating two in a row they are perfect for a light snack through the mid day as well as something healthy to put in your child's lunch box
Kaitlyn F.
These are delicious I use just eat the ones with chocolate chip inside but when I seen they had dipped chocolate one I got them and was very pleased it's good quality I am always satisfied with this brand and it's always a treat.
Gagan K.
Franklin, WI
i got hooked on these back in college and to this day, 7 years later, these are still my go to food. depending on how hungry i am, sometimes these are not enough to sustain me yet so delicious.
Oriana B.
Consuming a granola with this flavor should be rewarded LOL is delicious to be able to consume a granola with a burst of flavors so great in that small package, it is excellent to carry in the wallet as a small snack in the afternoon, very delicious
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I ordered these as a healthier snack alternative for my family. Everyone has loved them so far. They were very fresh when we opened them and had no trouble with them being hard. The flavor is perfect, it tastes exactly like cookies and cream. This is the perfect way to fix your sweet tooth without doing it in an unhealthy way.

We will be ordering more of these in other flavors to keep for those midnight munchies and afterschool snacks. They are like having a candy bar without having all the guilt.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I love these. I usually treat them like a snack or junk food even they're supposed to be healthy. They are reasonably priced and I buy them at Kroger. They usually are on discount with the Kroger card. I will continue buying them.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Good granolas bars the chocolate around it makes it very tasty. There healthy and you don't even realize of how good they are. Perfect snack, and can even be eaten if your in the mood for a chocolate bar.