BY QUAKER #74 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip is covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

• 6ct Dipps Chocolate Chip
  • Now available in boxes of 6 and 14 bars.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitol, Milkfat, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Love them. Used to get them for lunches when I was in school and now I get them for a snack just whenever.

Funny side note: I recently found one I'd taken with me as a lot blood sugar snack a couple years ago in the glovebox of my car. It reminded me of the pool clearing scene in Caddyshack (cue "Jaws" music) but it was remarkably still good. I still don't know if that says something for the longevity of the product or the preservatives....
Amy M.
I cannot keep these stocked up in my house. Everyone loves them for a quick breakfast when we’re running late or for an after school snack. I think they’re very affordable and convenient. I would recommend this granola bar.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
When I took granola bars to school I’d take these. They’re the best thing ever. Granola yeah it’s cool but then add that layer of chocolate and marry me. These are so good. Please try them. Ok? Thank you
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a classic with a modern twist! This is a perfect snack to throw in your lunch or to nibble on in between meals! Or it even makes a good midnight snack when you can't seem to fall asleep!
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
As a person who can absolutely not handle the taste or texture of granola, this is good! It is the only way I can eat granola of any sort. They're softer than traditional granola bars and contain a lot of sugar, but they're still pretty yummy! Price seems to be in line with many other competitors. I often find these on sale cheaper than store brands.
Yolina R.
Grants Pass
This is my number 1 favorite granola bar. Probably because of how much chocolate there is. I highly recommend this granola bar for chocolate lovers. I buy these all the time and they’re not even expensive at all
Olivia T.
Everson
These Chewy Dips Bars are a great twist on classic granola bars. Since they are coated in chocolate, it mixes granola bar with chocolate candy bar and I love it. The only negative is that they are very small.
queena f.
Evansville
I buy these for my husband.  He loves them because they are chocolate covered, soft and chewy.  They only thing he would like better is if they were bigger.  I buy at least 6 boxes a week.  They keep him regular so they are great for him.
Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
Oh YUM. These are pretty high in calories considering I never eat just one, I can’t help it they’re too yummy. I also really like the s’mores chewy granola bars. They are my second favorite. Not a fan of any peanut butter kinds though.
Leighann P.
The dipped bars are good but I like the regular bars better. They dipped bars also have more sugar which makes them even less healthy for you. I ay try them once but you’ll probably prefer the original bars better!
Wendy H.
What is your favorite flavor of granola bar? I love the peanut butter!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is you favorite flavor of granola bar?
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
I am genuinely interested in this. What is your favorite flavor of granola bars?
Mercedes  B.
What flavor do you wish Quaker would make? I would like oatmeal cranberry and honey nut.
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
How many typically come in a box?

back