Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cecilia M.Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by victoria b.Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by malayah p.

BY QUAKER #48 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip is covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

• 6ct Dipps Chocolate Chip
  • Now available in boxes of 6 and 14 bars.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitol, Milkfat, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Tara C.
W Lafayette, IN
Oh YUM. These are pretty high in calories considering I never eat just one, I can’t help it they’re too yummy. I also really like the s’mores chewy granola bars. They are my second favorite. Not a fan of any peanut butter kinds though.
Amy M.
I cannot keep these stocked up in my house. Everyone loves them for a quick breakfast when we’re running late or for an after school snack. I think they’re very affordable and convenient. I would recommend this granola bar.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a classic with a modern twist! This is a perfect snack to throw in your lunch or to nibble on in between meals! Or it even makes a good midnight snack when you can't seem to fall asleep!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love these. They taste like they are a candy bar. But it's a granola bar. Such a great taste. Very inexpensive. Super soft to eat as well. I usually find them at my local grocery store.
Jade N.
Reedsville
Chocolate dipped granola just makes my mouth water when I say it. Perfect for school lunches and is a nice healthy treat with a twist. Very affordable and would recommend again to any family who doesn't have much time in the mornings when dealing with lunches.
Leighann P.
The dipped bars are good but I like the regular bars better. They dipped bars also have more sugar which makes them even less healthy for you. I ay try them once but you’ll probably prefer the original bars better!
Jesse H.
Even though these seem like a good treat for younger children, it takes two for kids in middle school. Truly they're good, but let them see you on them being healthy.
Rebecca G.
Graham
Enjoying 😊 And delightful really loved the flavor combinations. The value it was cheap and I saved money not to cheap though. This is my first time doing something like this. Pros are that it's healthy and full of flavor and you save money. Cons is that there aren't any cons is except they are addictive.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Some of the best granola bars on the market. Very sweet just delicious though. I purchased it at my local grocery store. I always try to pick them up whenever I can. Repeat customer. Packaging is good and taste with the chocolate is jus the best. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good granola bar. Would definitely repurchase as usual.
Vazgen B.
Claymont, DE
How I can get a free sample?
Miagabriella V.
Oberlin, OH
I just have one question it looks good but does it take good
Taylor B.
Scranton, SC
Can I get a sample of this?
crystal a.
Elgin, IL
Im willing to try this but how di i get it??
Gina P.
Can I get stuff for free