BY QUAKER #53 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip is covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

• 6ct Dipps Chocolate Chip
  • Now available in boxes of 6 and 14 bars.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitol, Milkfat, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Buy on kmart
Jessi W.
Quaker Oatmeal is a breakfast time staple in our house. We love eating it but unfortunately we are often in a rush for time in the morning. Our family is always having a hard time agreeing on foods that we all like to eat. I purchased the Quaker Chewy Bites in Chocolate Chip and they were perfect for a morning car ride to school. It was the same delicious oats we all love, with added chocolate chips, but in tiny fun little Popable bites (a lot more fun than traditional granola bars). They come in a resealable bag, which was perfect for sharing for the kids in the backseat of the car. Since I purchased the first bag I have already purchased a few more of the bags from Walmart for the kids when we are unexpectedly pressed for time in the morning, and they are a great value, especially for a healthy, natural treat for breakfast. Love these!
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Amazing Granola Bars! I have been eating these ever since I was a little kid! These definitely have met my expectations. They are healthy, I have tried multiple other products from Quaker and they all have been great! I love the Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Covered Granola Bars Variety Pack !
Lesly A.
These are more like a chocolate bar if you ask me I thought they were gonna be like a cereal bar but they were just very chocolate and chewy they were more like an after meal desert or like something you’d get because you’ve got a sweet tooth they don’t taste bad but if you’re more of a regular normal granola bar this monthly not be for you and if you love sweet and or fruity granola bars then this is the right one to get your day started or a mid snack
Amy M.
I cannot keep these stocked up in my house. Everyone loves them for a quick breakfast when we’re running late or for an after school snack. I think they’re very affordable and convenient. I would recommend this granola bar.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a classic with a modern twist! This is a perfect snack to throw in your lunch or to nibble on in between meals! Or it even makes a good midnight snack when you can't seem to fall asleep!
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
As a person who can absolutely not handle the taste or texture of granola, this is good! It is the only way I can eat granola of any sort. They're softer than traditional granola bars and contain a lot of sugar, but they're still pretty yummy! Price seems to be in line with many other competitors. I often find these on sale cheaper than store brands.
Yolina R.
Grants Pass
This is my number 1 favorite granola bar. Probably because of how much chocolate there is. I highly recommend this granola bar for chocolate lovers. I buy these all the time and they’re not even expensive at all
Olivia T.
Everson
These Chewy Dips Bars are a great twist on classic granola bars. Since they are coated in chocolate, it mixes granola bar with chocolate candy bar and I love it. The only negative is that they are very small.
Samantha M.
These are the best to satisfy my sweetheart tooth! Probably not the best option but as a chocolate lover, I tend to purchase these over and over again versus other products
Jade N.
Reedsville
Chocolate dipped granola just makes my mouth water when I say it. Perfect for school lunches and is a nice healthy treat with a twist. Very affordable and would recommend again to any family who doesn't have much time in the mornings when dealing with lunches.
Wendy H.
What is your favorite flavor of granola bar? I love the peanut butter!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
What is you favorite flavor of granola bar?
Zach C.
Cocoa, FL
I am genuinely interested in this. What is your favorite flavor of granola bars?
Mercedes  B.
What flavor do you wish Quaker would make? I would like oatmeal cranberry and honey nut.
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
How many typically come in a box?