Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Cecilia M.Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by victoria b.Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by malayah p.

BY QUAKER #82 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip is covered in a chocolaty shell, combining the Quaker granola you know and love with scrumptious chocolate. It’s a delicious treat you will be excited to enjoy.

• 6ct Dipps Chocolate Chip
  • Now available in boxes of 6 and 14 bars.

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil*, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whey, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Lactose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil*, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Sorbitol, Milkfat, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Bryscilla A.
I can eat these all day. Even though it's covered in chocolate I love this granola bar. The chocolate is smooth and the granola bar chewy. Its just so addicting to eat them all the time. I gotta say that quakers makes really good granola bars. I definitely will always buy these
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
My brother and I love these. I love how it is a bit healthier since I'm trying to lose weight. I love the granola portion the best. I'm not too crazy about the chocolate chips on the inside since it's already on the outside. I definitely would recommend this to others.
cindy c.
Better than a candy bar, and the kids like them also, they make a great snack for after school, we buy these on the regular at most any grocery store, my child loves to have one everyday after school so they are for sure something we will be buying again and again.
Jill d.
I love these. Chewy and healthy and all around a great snack especially if you are on the go. I bought this at Target. It was great bc they were affordable and it keep me full. I am a repeat consumer thats for sure, and of course i would recommend it to others
victoria b.
Linden, MI
I love these dipps so much. They are a good snack to take to work. also not a lot of sugar. I would buy these again for sure. healthier then most things. I usually buy them from Walmart but Meijer is closer. these are an easy going snack. even for on the go.
Nicole A.
Fredonia, NY
These are the most amazing treats!
They are the perfect size to pack into any carry item you bring with you, and actually keep you quite full for a long time compared to other granola bars that claim to do the same but do not.
A definite must MUST BUY!
Pamela E.
Monett, MO
Quaker chewy dipps are a favorite in my house. My kids love them, and so do I! The chocolate coating really satisfies sweet tooth cravings, and the whole grain oats keep me full for a while. Overall an awesome snack that we continue to buy.
Samantha C.
My kids love these for a quick snack and are quick to eat in a rush! We always have these in the house! All types of flavors! They are not too expensive and taste delicious! We generally buy them from our locally grocery store:) MmMMMMmm
Tatyana R.
Smoketown, PA
Brain food honestly. These Tass really good and chewy. These are great if you need a snack but you really Shevardnadze to get going for work or school or something. They could also be used as a classroom snack. Kids loves these things
My kids enjoy them as a snack for school. I personally don't eat them because of digestive issues. If you or your kids experience digestive issues or suffer from Colitis, stay away as this will cause a flare up and/or stomach pains.
Vazgen B.
Claymont, DE
How I can get a free sample?
Miagabriella V.
Oberlin, OH
I just have one question it looks good but does it take good
Taylor B.
Scranton, SC
Can I get a sample of this?
crystal a.
Elgin, IL
Im willing to try this but how di i get it??
Gina P.
Can I get stuff for free