Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Caramel Nut

The goodness of crunchy nuts, and the delicious taste of creamy caramel have combined to form Quaker Chewy Dipps Caramel Nut. It’s a scrumptious option when your caramel cravings kick in.

Caramel (Glucose, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Glycerin, Butter [Cream, Salt], Modified Food Starch, Whey, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin), Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dried Unsweetened Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Whole Milk, Glycerin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Canola Oil, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oils, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid, Water.

How can I get coupons? Do not have a printer?
Are these very sweet? I tried another flavor of the DIPPS and it was almost TOO much chocolate (crazy, right?). But, good alternative to too much ice cream when you have a sweet tooth.
Start your review of Quaker® Chewy Dipps Granola Bars Caramel Nut!
St, NL
My favourite flavour of granola bar! They are super delicious. The chocolate is my favourite part. It's great to have a snack that makes you feel good while getting some chocolate too! Everyone should try these. You will love these.
Toronto , ON
This granola bar isn’t very healthy but it very delicious. It is affordable and is something I enjoy buying for myself. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a sweet granola bar and itsnt looking for healthy.
Emo, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
my favourite of the quaker dipper granola bars! such creamy chocolate and caramel and they’re still crunchy 😊 only con is that they can be a bit sweet with the chocolate on them
Peterborough, ON
Guilty pleasure! These bars are great little snacks and I love being able to pick them up at the grocery store near me. I have bought them before but try not to buy them too often because they are very sweet. I think they are nice to have as an afternoon snack!
Waterloo
These are like chocolate bars to me! I don’t quite understand how these would ever be considered healthy. Whenever I buy these, I have to purchase 2 boxes because my fiancé eats the first box within 2 days. They’re really good!!
Toronto, ON
They taste good. They are super sweet and full of sugar so I wouldn’t consider them healthy at all. It’s more of a treat than anything. I’d consider it a candy bar with granola.
Purchased at: Walmart
Much harder than your adverage granola bar. The caramel tastes like it's been left out in the cold, and you have to try not to break your teeth everytime you bite into it.
Whitby, ON
Best snacks for school and work! They’re small enough you can eat them in a hurry but they contain some great things to keep you tied over until your next meal!
These are great and the kids love them. Since they have peanuts in it I can't send it in their lunches which is the only unfortunate part about this snack!
Edmonton, AB
The best dose of sweet for your lunch bag! I know these aren’t great for you but better that having a chocolate bar and you still get that chocolate fix