BY QUAKER

The goodness of crunchy nuts, and the delicious taste of creamy caramel have combined to form Quaker Chewy Dipps Caramel Nut. It’s a scrumptious option when your caramel cravings kick in.

Caramel (Glucose, Sugar, Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Glycerin, Butter [Cream, Salt], Modified Food Starch, Whey, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin), Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dried Unsweetened Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey Protein Concentrate), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Dried Whole Milk, Glycerin, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cocoa, Canola Oil, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oils, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid, Water.

• Are these very sweet? I tried another flavor of the DIPPS...4 Answers
  • How can I get coupons? Do not have a printer?3 Answers
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I really do love these for a few different reasons. They, and especially the ones not covered in chocolate, seem to be the healthiest I've found. Reading all the labels, I was impressed that they didn't have high fructose corn syrup, a lot of ingredients I couldn't figure out, and too many calories. I'm not comparing them to energy bars, just regular granola-type bars. And If I'm really craving chocolate this might help.
Victoria K.
These are so addicting! Always loved regular Chewy bars, and then pouring chocolate over them was just sinful! I'd typically save them for a dessert option since it's a lot of sugar, but they're good as a snack too.
Jodie G.
These are such great snacks for breakfast, after school, or even at the beach! They are very delicious and this is one of my favorite flavors. They are a very good price and I would recommend them to anybody looking for delicious granola bars!
Angela S.
Pretty much anything chocolate covered is good with me! When granola bars can become boring for me, I love that this has BOTH chocolate and caramel. Good on-the-go or as a midday pick-me-up snack...midnight snack...mid-morning snack...who am I kidding, right? It's great anytime!
Carolyn T.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I absolutely love these granola bars! I love the combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts. They make a great anytime snack. They would be easy to throw in the cooler to take to the beach on a warm day. You don't want that awesome chocolate coating to melt all over the place :).
Emily K.
These are good if your really hungry but can't stop for lunch. I'm funny about texture and, to me, these bars have a very BAD texture. They're really gritty to me and pieces get stuck in my teeth a lot.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Nice to use when doing summertime activities? I put anything coated in chocolate in the cooler! When I'm bored with regular bars, I get these, and if on sale! Love them!
Keenia S.
I love these bars simply because they are a healthier alternative to candy bars that actually taste good! I highly recommend theses bars as a snack in between meals.
Emily G.
Milledgeville, GA
Love these granola bars!! They are my shit!! Love to eat them as a middle of the day snack, perfect for a little sweet treat! For sure recommend
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
These are good if you need a snack on the go, and if you have a little sweet tooth! My family loves this product and we eat these almost daily!
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
Are these very sweet? I tried another flavor of the DIPPS and it was almost TOO much chocolate (crazy, right?). But, good alternative to too much ice cream when you have a sweet tooth.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons? Do not have a printer?