BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker chewy dipps chocolate covered peanut butter granola bars 8 pk

• How can I get coupons for these? I can't print at home? 2 Answers
  • What flavor of Quaker Chewy Dipps is your favorite?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily E.
Stephenville
Review for: Quaker Chewy Dipps Peanut Butter Granola Bars, 1.05 oz, 14 count more...
Great combination of chocolate and peanut butter, great flavor and chewy and sweet. Healthy and not expensive, kids will love them and you won't have to worry about junk food.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Chocolatey Covered more...
These granola bars are the most delicious granola bars that I’ve had to date. It’s basically like you’re eating a candy bar! I particularly like the peanut butter flavor because it has a layer of creamy peanut butter on top of the granola. I always have one of these in my purse.
Paige R.
andalusia
Review for: Chocolatey Covered more...
These are my favorite! The chocolate is always so soft. I eat these just as a sweet treat. They aren’t that healthy but who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate. The best combination. I could eat 100 at once.
Michelle L.
Mckinney, TX
I'm a chocolate and peanut butter addict. These bars are awesome because they're not too sugary but they are absolutely delicious! We buy these very often and the whole family loves them! They are a perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate and they really hit the spot. Definitely recommend trying if you haven't yet.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
These chewy dipps are delicious (although I prefer the chocolate covered chocolate chip). They are perfect for when you have either a peanut butter or a chocolate craving, or for a snack in the morning. I would eat them before class to hold me over until I could eat lunch. I wish they were lower in sugar and fat, though - I would buy them more often if they were. Also, they are kind of small. If you want a decent size granola bar, you have to buy the bigger version of these (although that makes the nutritional info even worse).
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
My son likes these granola bars. What's not to love it has peanut butter and chocolate along with granola. It's a lot better than giving him cookies all the time. I quick snack to go, when you are in a rush. I definitely recommend this granola bar to others.
Yesenia B.
These are so good! Great for those peanut butter and chocolate lovers. Also they are not too bad for you! Actually pretty good for you and a great way to get your chcocolate and peanut butter fix for the day! Check it out you guys! You won't regret it!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Thank you, Quaker Oats, for making this bar! It is sooo good! In my opinion, it is the perfect balance between a cookie and a chocolate bar. I have one almost daily and I always feel as though I've had an indulgent treat, for only 150 calories. Super good!
Blaise W.
These bars are great because they are softer than other granola bars. I love that they are loaded with peanut butter and of course the chocolate doesn't hurt. I suppose they aren't the healthiest option for me, but they're tasty, nonetheless.
Kaitlyn V.
I love love love these! If only I could have had them when I was a kid! They are such a fun and healthy alternative to a chocolate bar. They are easy to take on the go with you and have such a great balance of chocolate and peanut butter. By far one of my favorite granola bars!
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
What flavor of Quaker Chewy Dipps is your favorite?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for these? I can't print at home?