Quaker® Chewy Dipps Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Display Pallet uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY QUAKER

daniella g.
These are definitely my favorite besides the peanut butter ones. I love them. There's another I think that I like also but I can't think of what it's called. Not to sweet. Also good I'm fiber and iron to help regulate you.
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
You've never seen an oat like this. Packed with multiple types of hearty grains and pieces of authentic fruit: sweet strawberries, delicious red raspberries and whole blueberries, and at your point, Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry Oatmeal + is an experience that exceeds your expectations. It comes in a practical envelope so you can eat it wherever you want! It's super easy to prepare ... Just add water and put it in the microwave. No drain, no bowl to wash.
Vanessa S.
The Dipps version of Quaker Chewy Bars are great. But in my opinion, the sweetness is just too much. Not only are the Chewy bars sweet on their own but being entirely dipped in chocolate? Sugar overload.
Wendy W.
Cookeville, TN
Alright... not the WHOLE pallet! I have bought boxes in the past of this chewy bar. It is definitely delicious and chewy! They have just enough chocolate chips to satisfy that chocolate crave! Sooo yummy and because it is granola, you don't have to feel guilty!
Hannah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Love these! Great for someone who has a sweet tooth and is craving something chocolate flavored. Good value and not too pricey. I buy these at my local grocery store such as Kroger or Walmart. Great flavor! I would recommend to others for sure.
Angelica E.
Delisssshhhhhh and nutritious! These are a go to snack for my kids and I. We always grab them on the go or pack them in there back packs or lunch boxes for a little snack
Amanda G.
This is one of my favorite cereals really encata its taste and texture, is one of the best on the market, I recommend completely
Michaela A.
Eustis, FL
I've tried the Dipps a few times and I liked them. I just think it's too much chocolate for one granola bar. I prefer the plain chocolate chip Quaker bars.
Jennifer W.
Naples
I used to take these to school with me daily. They made a perfect snack, but it always left me thirsty or still hungry. They're a very good snack though.
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
I pack these for my son every once in a while. I honestly snek one when im on the go and dont have time to stop. They are always so chew and delicious!