BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy® Chocolatey Mint Granola Bars - 8 CT .
Made with real cocoa.
Chocolatey mint.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
8 granola bars.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.
Visit chewysuperstar.com to unlock 1 of 3 exclusive e-cards from Nick!

• Is it worth buying ? Does it taste good ?3 Answers
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
It's a weird combination but since I love mint chocolate chip ice cream I decided to try it. It was definitely worth the money and I was not disappointed when I tried it. It was sooooo good. If you a mint chocolate chip ice cream lover then you will love this
Kiara B.
These granola bars are ok. Not all that but good for children or for you if you just want a little snack. This particular flavor I have not tried before but I've tried the usual with the chocolate chips, or chocolate chips and peanut butter.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
They are good, but i am more of a make it from scratch person. they do have a good taste, but are a little too sweet for me
hannah i.
I loveeeee these! they are healthy and they taste good. those two definitely combine and make a good matchh
Annesia R.
Love these as a on the go snack take them to work almost evry day really recommend these
Carlyn P.
Son brutales me encanta la combinación de sabores, sinceramente se las recomiendo
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
I really enjoy these bars! When I'm in the mood for a treat having this chocolate mint option is always good when I want to stray from basic flavors. It's really soft and chewy, but not ok chewy. I recommend picking these up if you're looking for something new.
Stephanie G.
Las Vegas, NV
A couple years ago I had a teacher that would hand these out before tests to "help us do better" and ever since then, I've been in love.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Is it worth buying ? Does it taste good ?