BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy® Chocolate Swirl Granola Bars - 8 CT.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
8 granola bars.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.
Visit chewysuperstar.com to unlock 1 of 3 exclusive e-cards from Nick!

Julie S.
Box Elder
My husband eats 2 for breakfast everyday! He says they give him the energy and pick me up he needs to get thru to lunch! Nice healthy alternative! Would recommend to those on the go! Great for school snack time too!
cecilia m.
These are great I could eat the whole box. My kids love them and reach for them all the time. I packed them as school snacks and they eat them all every time. They have just the amount of sweet to keep you from reaching for a candy bar.
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
I purchase this product for my children very often and they love the chewiness and of course the chocolate. I purchase these at Dave's supermarket and they are unlike others. they are really chewy and fresh. I have recommended this product to several other people.
Rosana M.
MAS OPINIONES EN ESPAÑOL, POR FAVOR.

Tuve la oportunidad de comerla y me gusta, no es tan dulce a pesar de tener el chocolate y ademas de que tiene un buen equilibrio porque no es amargo.
Sam R.
I love Quaker Oats. My daily breakfast. That's why I bought this chewy chocolate bar to taste n I love it. The chocolate makes the taste perfect,
Sofia R.
AMO EL CHOCOLATE LAS GALLETAS QUAKER SON UNA DELICIA. EXTREMADAMENTE RICAS ME ENCANTA sirve para regalar
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love chocolate, this quaker bars are so chewy but you can feel and taste the granola at the same time
Bessie F.
Clovis, CA
I love chocolate great for snacks and Quaker is one of the more affordable ones on the market
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
These are really good snacks for kids for work or school I recommend these (: