BY QUAKER #47 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Satisfy your sweet cravings and help fuel your day with Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. A family-favorite chocolate chip flavor, these bars are a great-tasting snack that will delight the whole family. Each box comes with individually wrapped bars. see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy these for my boys and they absolutely love them. They are chewy so no problems with that. I’ve tried them and they are great! I love the oatmeal taste to them with a little chocolate chip. I would recommend. Great for a after school snack.
Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
These granola bars are great. They’re very rich, and on the borderline between a snack and a desert. They’re also very filling. I don’t think they’re as healthy as other granola bars, but they’re delicious. I would recommend them to anyone.
Chandra B.
I love these granola bars! They make a great snack for all ages. Since they are individually wrapped, I take mine with me to work. Granola is good for you. I could eat the whole box in one sitting, if I let myself! :-)
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite granola bars, they’re so chewy and sweet. I love them so much. I usually get a big box from Costco. It’s really one of my favorite things to always eat. I really love the ones with peanut butter mixed in.
Michael C.
Hermitage, TN
A tasty treat that always leaves me happy. I packed my lunch on the daily basis and you can guarantee that I have a granola bar along with me. Incredibly well priced and delicious to boot. It’s always nice to have a small taste of nostalgia as well.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This is so delicious doesn’t last long in the house we don’t buy them much but it’s good! Quaker Life® Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snackwich, Chewy Chocolate Chip, Chewy Apples, Caramel Snackwich
Luz Y.
I buy these because they are worth the price. I go through granola bars like crazy. They’re perfect for a snack and perfect for my on the go style. I would definitely recommend trying them if you haven’t already! 😊
Kîrà H.
I like them because you can eat them in the morning. I think it is healthy it’s my opinion! I really don’t like oatmeal 🤢. No i didn’t meet my expectation with this! I don’t have time to go look at it
Bri C.
New Berlin, WI
My 6-year-old and I love these granola bars! We tried the less sugar option and the fall apart too easily for my daughter. These are a yummy dessert and I usually add peanut butter on top of mine!
Liz D.
Staple for my kids lunches and sometimes even breakfast for myself. The kids call the chocolate chips mini kisses like Hershey kiss drops. The consistency of the chewiness is delicious.