BY QUAKER #37 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Satisfy your sweet cravings and help fuel your day with Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. A family-favorite chocolate chip flavor, these bars are a great-tasting snack that will delight the whole family. Each box comes with individually wrapped bars. see more...

Annie R.
SHEPHERD, MT
These granola bars are great. They’re very rich, and on the borderline between a snack and a desert. They’re also very filling. I don’t think they’re as healthy as other granola bars, but they’re delicious. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite granola bars, they’re so chewy and sweet. I love them so much. I usually get a big box from Costco. It’s really one of my favorite things to always eat. I really love the ones with peanut butter mixed in.
Robyn D.
Grand Haven, MI
I eat these as a snack between meals to tide me over but I love the flavor even if I’m sure they’re not the most healthy option. Will definitely continue buying these and trying other flavors in the future as well!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Great on the go snack. I’ll also have these to supplement breakfast or to have as a snack during lunch or when I get home from work. Not super healthy compared to other bars but not as bad as others on the market.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This is so delicious doesn’t last long in the house we don’t buy them much but it’s good! Quaker Life® Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snackwich, Chewy Chocolate Chip, Chewy Apples, Caramel Snackwich
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I grew up with Quaker bars, they're super yummy. They aren't very filling, I understand they are a snack, but they don't really satisfy you until your next meal. So they taste great but aren't filling.
Melissa L.
These are great quick breakfast snack for me and my children when we are on the run. They have great flavor and almost feel like your having a sweet treat in the morning. They have been very helpful during my pregnancy.
melissa c.
orlando
is a really good bar to have as a snack. a really great flavor and tastes amazingggg. this is a good snack to have if youre a shool student or just want something quick to munch on
Ellen M.
Our family loves this granola bars. They are just the perfect size to snack on. They are super yummy. I only wish that there were more chocolate chips. We buy these in bulk so we always have them on hand.