BY QUAKER

Katie U.
Riverside, OH
These are my favorite anytime granola bar. I love the chewy taste and the oh so delicious flavor whenever you need a hunger fix. You can eat them after work school even the gym and feel great doing it. Ive even packed them in the hubby's lunch for the day and scored brownie points for it
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Pretty sure my 3 year old eats at least one if not two of these chewy granola bars every day. I don't mind since they aren't too sugary and I even sneak one every now and then. I prefer the Kind chocolate chip granola bars because they are slightly healthier but these work in a pinch.
Areli T.
I used to eat these when I was a child all the time, my mom would pack them as a snack with my lunch. They aren't as healthy, but they're awesome for kids. They are sweet for those that have sweet tooth going on, but they also have different kind of bars for those who are looking something more on the fruity side.
R Z.
I eat these granola bars almost every day as a snack. They are small in size, but very tasty. I usually eat two at a time because of the size. My two favorite flavors are the chocolate chip ones and the smores ones. They are a great snack before meals because they are enough to tide you over until you eat real food.
Kayla A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I eat these all the time for a quick to go breakfast they are easy to pick up and go, plus they aren't too unhealthy. They are unexpressive, I suggest these to anyone for an on to go breakfast, my personal favorite flavor is chocolate chip and peanut butter.
Brittani P.
I have been eating these for my whole life. I get the variety pack most of the time. So really all the flavors are the best. Their great for a little snack when u need it. They taste great and are good for you.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I love taking granola bars as a snack to work. I buy a bunch of these at the supermarket and I'm ready to go! I think they're a healthy snack and they also are really tasty 😋 I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good and light snack
Lindsey o.
Indianapolis, IN
As a young child my mom always bought Quaker Granola bars, and as an adult I still buy them. chocolate chip are my favorite, but I buy whatever ones are available because you just can't go wrong. They are good for a on the go snack, or for pre packed lunches.
Kayley P.
Kerrville, TX
I've been eating these bad boys since I was a little kid, and I still love them just as much as I used to. However, they are so small, that I usually eat two at a time, lol. The chocolate chip is always great, but my all time favorite is the S'mores!
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
The original favorite - I've been enjoying these for 10+ years. Though now there are definitely healthier options, these will always hold a place in my heart as a delicious nostalgic snack.