BY QUAKER

Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Pretty sure my 3 year old eats at least one if not two of these chewy granola bars every day. I don't mind since they aren't too sugary and I even sneak one every now and then. I prefer the Kind chocolate chip granola bars because they are slightly healthier but these work in a pinch.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although part of me would really like to have slightly more chocolate chips than what these have, I have to admit that I really like them and when I buy a box, it generally only lasts a couple of days. It's not really a breakfast thing, though, but more of a dessert if you ask me.
Julie K.
This is one granola bar that makes its way on my shopping list every week. We love to take this convenient snack to travel ball practices, tournaments, and all of the events in between. A tasty snack that gives you the fuel needed to keep on pushing to be your best.
Lindsey o.
Indianapolis, IN
As a young child my mom always bought Quaker Granola bars, and as an adult I still buy them. chocolate chip are my favorite, but I buy whatever ones are available because you just can't go wrong. They are good for a on the go snack, or for pre packed lunches.
Kayley P.
Kerrville, TX
I've been eating these bad boys since I was a little kid, and I still love them just as much as I used to. However, they are so small, that I usually eat two at a time, lol. The chocolate chip is always great, but my all time favorite is the S'mores!
Josie E.
Galloway , OH
A classic favorite no kid or adult can resist! Such a cheap, yummy snack for lunches and not the worst you could be eating! Nice sweet flavor but enough of a crunch being a granola bar. Definitely a favorite of mine!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
A great snack to hit your sweet tooth and to fill you up. These bars are sweet but not overwhelming sweet which I appreciate when I'm not trying to eat this as a dessert. A good choice when you need a quick refuel.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
I have always enjoyed Quaker granola bars. Chocolate chip is one of my favorites! Greta chewy taste with just the right amount of chocolate chips mixed in.
Megan S.
Sedley, VA
Perfect for if you're feeling drowsy! I play volleyball and I always eat these in between sets to hold me over until I can eat a meal. Great flavor!
I love this bars especially when I'm on the go. Or just need a quick snack. They seriously are delicious. I've grown up eating these granola bars.