BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars - 8 CT .
Made with real cocoa.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
8 granola bars.
Visit chewysuperstar.com to unlock 1 of 3 exclusive e-cards from Nick!
8-0.84 oz (24 g) bars.

Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
The best granola bar I've ever had i love this brand I buy this brand and this granola bar any time and every time I buy it. It does not compare to any others. By far the best. It definitely met my expectations.
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
These are great! . They taste amazing . They are great on the belly too . Very delicious . I've never been upset by this brand . Just awesome in a nice heathy bar of amazing . I'll keep buying them
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought them for my brother once a d he enjoyed it a lot. It's a little too sweet so don't eat too much at once
Heather K.
Medina, NY
I love oatmeal, I love chocolate (who doesn't?!). This is a good mix of both. We are all about simplicity in our household due to 3 very busy and different schedules. This is a quick option!
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I like the fact that it had oatmeal and chocolate both of my favorites, it wasn't crispy to where it was hard chewy is a much better choice for me
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
I love quacker products always have that brand in the house and when i was growing up.i agree not healthy but good tasting
Caitlin M.
I wouldn't say that these are healthy. But they taste pretty good. Basically just a cookie.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My entire family loves this product. We love the flavor and texture. It's a great snack or addition to a lunch.