Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin uploaded by Rainey W.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy®.
90 Calories.
Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin.
8g Whole Grains.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Per bar.

• تنيسبىلتنسقىترشىصهىلرعهتىثقعلرىهثضقىلرنتىثبةؤرنةضثنقىبةضن...1 Answers
Katie K.
Kirksville, MO
Review for: Box more...
These are the most amazing granola bars ever. I eat them for breakfast every single morning and the raisins add a nice taste. It’s a great value for the dollar especially on amazon where you can get close to 50 bars for just around $20ish!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These are an underdog and I can understand why - no PB or chocolate in sight. But frankly, these are really good with a lot of cinnamon flavor that adds an extra layer to the raisin flavor and oats.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are a good snacking option if you are counting
calories, and the oatmeal raisin flavor is good for a low
calorie bar. Plus, you get several in a package. A nice addition
to the lunch box that is not loaded with calories. I would recommend to others.
Ari G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not too much or a fan of this kind of chewy i feel as though it may need more flavor it's to plain for and oatmeal. It is easy to carry around and just grab one for the road. I would let anyone try this is they are good oatmeal fans.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
My 14yr son loves these Quaker Chewy bars. Particularly the 90 Calorie, Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin. He said "they taste like a cookie!" . Perfect for on the go snacking.
Jani M.
Love these if you need to eat something and you're on the go. I like to keep them in my purse just incase I haven't been able to eat anything and need something real quick.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
These make a great snack between meals. They are low calorie so you can't get in too much trouble having one as a tasty treat. They are just the right size to easily take with you on the go.
Issy H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like this product a lot. It's tasteful and low on calories. I eat it whenever I need a quick bite on the go. A lot of other snakes can be unhealthy but I trust quakers
Mary H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are a great snack to throw in your bag or your desk. This favor is my favorite, but I also like the chocolate chip. And you cannot beat it for 90 calories!
Arielle P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Granola Bars Chewy 90 Calorie Oatmeal Raisin 8.4 oz; 240 g, Low Fat more...
I've been eating these granola bars since I was a kid. They are my favorite flavor. My only complaint is that they've gotten sweeter than what I remember.
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
تنيسبىلتنسقىترشىصهىلرعهتىثقعلرىهثضقىلرنتىثبةؤرنةضثنقىبةضنثبةضنثةكبكضتنثىقبتضثىقضنثةقبهخةضثقل