Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin uploaded by Rainey S.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Chewy®.
90 Calories.
Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin.
8g Whole Grains.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Per bar.

• تنيسبىلتنسقىترشىصهىلرعهتىثقعلرىهثضقىلرنتىثبةؤرنةضثنقىبةضنثبةضنثةك...1 Answers
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a good snacking option if you are counting
calories, and the oatmeal raisin flavor is good for a low
calorie bar. Plus, you get several in a package. A nice addition
to the lunch box that is not loaded with calories. I would recommend to others.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
These make a great snack between meals. They are low calorie so you can't get in too much trouble having one as a tasty treat. They are just the right size to easily take with you on the go.
Jani M.
Love these if you need to eat something and you're on the go. I like to keep them in my purse just incase I haven't been able to eat anything and need something real quick.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
My 14yr son loves these Quaker Chewy bars. Particularly the 90 Calorie, Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin. He said "they taste like a cookie!" . Perfect for on the go snacking.
Jennifer T.
Who doesn't remember these from sports games or school field trips? Easy to take with you snacks that will most likely satisfy a big group of kids.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
These have been a staple for me for YEARS! They are perfect to throw in my lunch, grab walking out the door or just to grab as a snack at home!
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Great quick snack. Travels well and comes in a variety of flavors. My kids love them in their lunches.
Arii G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not too much or a fan of this kind of chewy i feel as though it may need more flavor it's to plain for and oatmeal. It is easy to carry around and just grab one for the road. I would let anyone try this is they are good oatmeal fans.
Issy H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like this product a lot. It's tasteful and low on calories. I eat it whenever I need a quick bite on the go. A lot of other snakes can be unhealthy but I trust quakers
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
Yummy and very delicious!! It's a great on the go snack. For those who haven't tried before,try them out. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do.
sam i.
Lynnwood, WA
تنيسبىلتنسقىترشىصهىلرعهتىثقعلرىهثضقىلرنتىثبةؤرنةضثنقىبةضنثبةضنثةكبكضتنثىقبتضثىقضنثةقبهخةضثقل