Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikole R.
Not a healthy snack, lots of sugar or nutrition. This isn't an option for adult or kids, its cheap but not worthy it.
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
These are my second choice for an energy snack bar..they're pretty good just wish they were more filling than they were for me..my fave is def choc chip!
Ariadne C.
I don't like this bars because of the chocolate, but everybody likes them. They are ok, soft and tasty bars, the only thing that bothers me is the chocolate.
Xin Z.
Mason, OH
I saw a stash of these in my brothers room and decided to give them a try. They were okay. Too sweet for my liking and not enough texture. Would definitely be better if they improved on either the taste or texture.
Maddie S.
Allison Park, PA
I know they are less calories, so maybe that's why, but they just aren't as good as the originals. They're harder and not as delicious!
Catherine B.
These taste really good, but can never satisfy me, so I end up eating 5 in a row! No beuno! Not the best flavor, but pretty good.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Moderately priced granola bars. Nice consistency, but a lot of sugar and other processed items. Taste is sub par. If you are looking for a healthy snack I would not pick this brand.
Megan L.
Columbia, SC
I don't love these. They're good for a quick snack when you're on the go but I think they're pretty bland. I'll eat if they're available but not my first choice of granola bars
Kirstin a.
Oostburg, Wi
These are delicious but I remember them being better when I was a kid. Not a fan of the price
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I prefer the granola bars dipped in chocolate haha but these are still good and a healthier alternative then the chocolate dipped ones
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?