Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor S.
First, I love that these are so low in calorie! They make a great solution for a sweets craving and don't give you too many calories from it. It's super easy to take on the go or use as a snack for later. I love them and keep them in my house consistently.
Alexis E.
Pottsville
MY FAVORITE CEREAL! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
I guess they're called dark chocolate chunk bars now? Anyways, I really like these bars as a on the go snack when I'm going to my classes & if ibget hungry during. Also love the fact that they dont have high fructose corn syrup in them which is great & what I really look for in a product. Really love the taste & they do the job at satisfying the hunger.
linda l.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Amber D.
Muir, PA
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
One of my most favorite flavors yet could use a little bit more chocolate but it is really delish good flavor
Allison W.
Durham, NC
I can't make a lunch with out putting one of these inside. They are the perfect amount of sweetness and they always taste fresh. I can't believe there are only 90 calories per bar but I love it!!
Cindy M.
I love Queaker, is the best! and these are really good and delicious and is very easy too bring along everywhere... The chocolate is't really nice.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
Omg I bought the 3 boxes of these already. They're soo good. I can finish 20 in a day, I know I shouldn't but seriously they're really good.
Kayla W.
Tulsa, OK
These are the only ones I will eat. Love how I can just grab one and go. With a 2year old and a 1year old I don't have much time for myself so these are perfect for me. My two year old picky eater like them too!!
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?