Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy D.
These are by far my favorite snack for on the go. I love these granola bars. They are just perfect if you are running late for school and didn't have time for breakfast, just grab one of these and go!
Michelle L.
One of my very favorite to go too snacks when I'm in a hurry or when I just need something to satisfy my sweet craving or to hold me over its a perfect combination of deliciousness
Megan L.
Columbia, SC
I don't love these. They're good for a quick snack when you're on the go but I think they're pretty bland. I'll eat if they're available but not my first choice of granola bars
Chaszmine D.
Dallas, TX
These are great to go in as part of the lunch,as well as game day snacks. Super healthy and super yummy. Continue to broadcast towards a younger demographic we love this product more than we let on.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
Perfect snack to throw In your purse while you're on the go. It tastes great and at only 90 calories I don't have to worry about burning off a bunch of calories at the gym
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Great tasting granola bars. I like the soft, chewy texture of these bars. The sweet chocolate chucks are great bits of extra goodness. These are great snacks for on the go.
cierra b.
Kansas City, MO
These are my favorite thing to snack on throughout the day. They're good for you and also taste delicious and sweet! And they're so easy to bite into... Not too crunchy!!
Rissa H.
I used to love these as a kid, and my parents still buy them for my kid siblings. They're definitely not a healthy snack (so much sugar!) but they are really, really tasty and the price is right.
lynn n.
Supply, NC
I like this product because I can have my chocolate and it be only 90 calories. Has great taste, I take these when we hit the beach. Makes for a great snack. The price is not bad for them.
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
This is an all time favorite in our house. Kids enjoy them for lunches and I enjoy them for a good on the go snack. You will always find a box of these in our house.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?