Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

• Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan L.
Columbia, SC
I don't love these. They're good for a quick snack when you're on the go but I think they're pretty bland. I'll eat if they're available but not my first choice of granola bars
Chaszmine D.
Dallas, TX
These are great to go in as part of the lunch,as well as game day snacks. Super healthy and super yummy. Continue to broadcast towards a younger demographic we love this product more than we let on.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
Perfect snack to throw In your purse while you're on the go. It tastes great and at only 90 calories I don't have to worry about burning off a bunch of calories at the gym
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Great tasting granola bars. I like the soft, chewy texture of these bars. The sweet chocolate chucks are great bits of extra goodness. These are great snacks for on the go.
cierra b.
Kansas City, MO
These are my favorite thing to snack on throughout the day. They're good for you and also taste delicious and sweet! And they're so easy to bite into... Not too crunchy!!
Rissa H.
I used to love these as a kid, and my parents still buy them for my kid siblings. They're definitely not a healthy snack (so much sugar!) but they are really, really tasty and the price is right.
lynn n.
Supply, NC
I like this product because I can have my chocolate and it be only 90 calories. Has great taste, I take these when we hit the beach. Makes for a great snack. The price is not bad for them.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I actually find these not so good tasting .. The regular ones are food and only ten calories more so if you have a picky child I recommend the ones with the extra ten calories it won't hurt
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
This is an all time favorite in our house. Kids enjoy them for lunches and I enjoy them for a good on the go snack. You will always find a box of these in our house.
Tori C.
Kansas City, MO
I love these light, low fat snacks for on the go when I don't have time for breakfast or I need something to hold me over. They are also the perfect healthy snack for someone with a sweet tooth and you don't have to give all the way in.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?