Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
Quaker chewy chocolate granola bars are a perfect to go snack. I like the size and I like the package. They are very delicious. My favorite part is the chocolate chunk
Emily F.
I love this product, and all of the favors they have to offer. I love the fact that the bars are only 90 calories. I can take them anywhere, and they are also very filling and kids love them!
Danielle H.
These are so yummy! Only 90 calories!! Yes! The only downside is that they are fairly crumbly. So I am hesitant to give them to my little ones because they are always a mess after eating one.
Sophia P.
These granola bars have got to be the best thing to have with you just in case you feel hungry and have nothing else to eat. These do the job and they're delicious!
Nicole A.
Monroe, CT
Love love love these! The three children I baby'sit, & my niece and nephew absolutely love these! Including myself. They're always found at the house and we all have one almost every day!
Jennifer M.
Hampton, VA
I work different times and I try to eat as healthy as I can. Quaker chocolate chunk granola bar taste so good and it has the right amount of chocolate for me. And it's only 90 calories!!!
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Just bought these today for my son to have for breakfast! He loves Granola barns. He is currently not eating well. If I can give him something healthier than sugar filled cereal i will.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I grew up eating these. I would buy these at Costco and I would have a snack everyday. They are delicious and come in a variety of flavors. But chocolate chip is still my favorite.
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
I love these. They're such a quick easy snack. You can literally just throw them in your purse and not worry about them for months and then when you have an "emergency" there they are. They're also really yummy!
Taylor R.
Tunkhannock, PA
Great for when I'm running to class or practice! Always on my shopping list to buy. And at 90 calories, I can put my mind to rest that the freshman 15 isn't coming back to haunt me!
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?