Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia P.
These granola bars have got to be the best thing to have with you just in case you feel hungry and have nothing else to eat. These do the job and they're delicious!
Jennifer M.
Hampton, VA
I work different times and I try to eat as healthy as I can. Quaker chocolate chunk granola bar taste so good and it has the right amount of chocolate for me. And it's only 90 calories!!!
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Just bought these today for my son to have for breakfast! He loves Granola barns. He is currently not eating well. If I can give him something healthier than sugar filled cereal i will.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I grew up eating these. I would buy these at Costco and I would have a snack everyday. They are delicious and come in a variety of flavors. But chocolate chip is still my favorite.
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
I love these. They're such a quick easy snack. You can literally just throw them in your purse and not worry about them for months and then when you have an "emergency" there they are. They're also really yummy!
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Moderately priced granola bars. Nice consistency, but a lot of sugar and other processed items. Taste is sub par. If you are looking for a healthy snack I would not pick this brand.
Taylor R.
Tunkhannock, PA
Great for when I'm running to class or practice! Always on my shopping list to buy. And at 90 calories, I can put my mind to rest that the freshman 15 isn't coming back to haunt me!
Amy D.
These are by far my favorite snack for on the go. I love these granola bars. They are just perfect if you are running late for school and didn't have time for breakfast, just grab one of these and go!
Michelle L.
One of my very favorite to go too snacks when I'm in a hurry or when I just need something to satisfy my sweet craving or to hold me over its a perfect combination of deliciousness
ananda c.
Bronx, NY
These are sooo good! Oh my goodness. If you haven't tried these, please go try them now lol Perfect for on the go or just keep them in your bag for the kiddies or for yourself :)
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?