Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah T.
These are a great snack to throw in your purse/lunchbox for later on in the day. They are low in calories and pretty filling for a small snack bar. Pretty cheap in price as well.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love Quaker's chocolate chunk granola bars so much! They are perfect to send in school lunches or for a quick treat. And it's awesome that they're only 90 calories! The chocolate chunks are good sized and so tasty! I've always been a fan of these and I love how convenient they are!
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I love these! They are soft and taste great. They are more like a cookie so that is also a plus. Affordable snack option and a little better for you than a cookie. Great quality and taste. I give an A+!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
An absolutely great on the go snack! Low fat and no high fructose corn syrup makes this a healthier alternative to other granola bars. These taste great. Chocolate always makes everything taste better.
Mary S.
Daphne, AL
I LOVE THIS!!!! These bars are delicious and I can eat them guilt free because they are under 100 calories per bar. Great as a snack you can throw in your purse or bag and grab and eat on the go. Perfect for the on the go people.
Kendal G.
OK, I absolutely think these are DELICIOUS...but as far as a "healthy snack option", I don't really think it is all that healthy. They have quite a bit of sugar in them...but are semi-low calorie.
Jennifer R.
I love these granola bars! I always buy the big variety box! So I can have a different one every day! These are perfect for breakfast or just to keep in your purse like I do, so when you need a snack to get you going these are perfect!!!
solangge m.
Orlando, FL
The granola bars, i eat they every time after gym, sate my appetite and ,is a way i can eat candys with low calories and the flavor its really good, chocolate my favorite
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
Quaker chewy chocolate granola bars are a perfect to go snack. I like the size and I like the package. They are very delicious. My favorite part is the chocolate chunk
Emily F.
I love this product, and all of the favors they have to offer. I love the fact that the bars are only 90 calories. I can take them anywhere, and they are also very filling and kids love them!
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?