Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yvonne L.
I love these granola bars. I tend to keep some in my purse or desk at work in case I need a snack on the go. Favorite kind is chocolate chip. I also like that each bar is less than 100 calories each. I do wish they weren't so soft sometimes because if they get slightly warm, they tend to crumble a bit.
Gladys G.
West Covina, CA
These granola bars are so delicious!!They are a must for me.(I like the bigger size better) but these are the same thing.You can keep them anywhere and they're just perfect for any snack
Xin Z.
Mason, OH
I saw a stash of these in my brothers room and decided to give them a try. They were okay. Too sweet for my liking and not enough texture. Would definitely be better if they improved on either the taste or texture.
Jennifer Z.
I don't always buy these but when I do they are gone, fast. These are easy to carry & great to eat if one is in a hurry. I eat these in class, at the movies, and also for a quick snack. Each bar is only 90 calories, which makes calorie counting easy. They taste great too! Who doesn't like chocolate?
Kayla W.
Tulsa, OK
These are the only ones I will eat. Love how I can just grab one and go. With a 2year old and a 1year old I don't have much time for myself so these are perfect for me. My two year old picky eater like them too!!
Amanda B.
Love these as lunch box fillers for my son. They taste good and aren't too horrible, nutritious wise. We usually get the chocolate chip ones but their peanut butter is good, too, and I saw they have a caramel one now. They're also pretty affordable.
Michelle B.
These are super delicious and easy to bring anywhere. Kids and adults love them. The only thing is if you are looking for a protein bar or a meal suppliment. Not a good choice.
DaLancy J.
Highland Park, MI
These healthy snacks are very good. They keep you full and it's tasty. You can take them with you when your in a rush or just for a small snack. Kids love them in adults. The chocolate chips are the best part , they literally melt in your mouth. I definitely recommend these.
Shannon B.
Walsenburg , CO
Great snack to throw in your car or the diaper bag for easy reach. High in protein and tastes great. Great snack to throw in your car or the diaper bag for easy reach. High in protein and tastes great.
Karla M.
My friend would always munch on these so I decided to buy a box and I was obsessed and hooked right away their so delicious and there's so many different kinds their all my favorite and it's healthy !
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?