Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• Where can I find these bars ? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone have trouble having your kids eat these snacks? 3 Answers
  • Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Alyssa  M.
Granola Bars are the way to go for a quick breakfast or an after school snack. I love these and so do my younger brothers and sisters. Coupons are normally in the local grocery store flyer for Quaker.
Christina L.
These bars are a great snack if you are in the mood for a small quick bite. That being said, they don't tend to keep you full for very long. So if you are a big snacker these will not be for you. However, they are very tasty and are wonderful if you are in need of a small snack.
Katelynn M.
I love quaker granola bars. They are so yummy, and I grew up eating them as snacks for school and such. There are a variety of flavors to choose from, but my personal favorite are the chocolate ones.
Tasha G.
These granola bars taste wonderful! And the best part is that they are inexpensive! I love the big chunks of chocolate in them. I also love the texture of these bars they aren't too hard or too soft they have the perfect texture.
Naomi P.
Cumming, GA
Quaker chewys are the perfect and appetizing on-the-go snack with its delicious chocolate chunks and natural (I think?) oats. I'm a big fan of granola bars and I wouldn't necessarily put this as my first choice, but it is a choice.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is my snack, I really love these. Now because of the calorie count, I only eat them once in a while, but they are the perfect little bit of sweetness when I am having a craving for chocolate. Just make sure you hid the box from yourself or you'll eat them quick.
Stephanie Q.
The first time I tried this I couldn't believe that such snack was in my mouth. It made my day! You see my friend was on a diet and I volunteered to help her hehe. Once got some of this stuff on my mouth I overly enjoyed the savor and fell in love with this snack. It's healthy and it kills your craving for sweets.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these granola bars, they're healthy and super easy on the go. I really like bringing these with me to school or the gym. They're delicious and you can't even tell their healthy, bonus!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
AMAZING!! I absolutely love these, they make a perfect snack, the only problem I have with these is that I eat them too quickly!! You really need to just try these once to realize how delicious they are and they are a size that is very convenient for on the go.
Ashley B.
I love eating these in the morning when I don't have any time to fix anything big before I have to go somewhere. They are cheap and I love chocolate so this kind tastes good.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?