Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

• Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is a great snack to throw in your beach bag or lunch box for a treat. I love that it has oats and chocolate. These things are really great tasting and they don't melt like a chocolate bar would. A win win situation.
Niki L.
Bronston, KY
My absolute favorite granola bar to take on a hike, kayaking, fishing, jog, even to the gym. You name it. I also take these to school every day. They are a perfect snack for your kids and family. Affordable you can pick them up at walmart, kroger, or aldis!
Deanna G.
South Easton, MA
I really love these granola bars. they are great when it comes to needing a quick small snack on the go. I keep some in my purse and car in case I or my nieces ever need a pick me up. they come in so many flavors and varieties that there is a bar for everyone. the chocolate chunk are my particular favorites and go great when I have a sweet tooth but don't want to ruin a day of eating good. I highly recommend you try them!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
These are perfect for snacks on the go. I don't buy these all the time mostly because they are covered in chocolate and that's a little too lush for my toddlers. I do like buying their chocolate chip and peanut butter ones. Sometimes when the stores have them, the s'mores one... (mostly for myself lol)
Bridget E.
Wittmann, AZ
I can honestly say that this is my Go-To Snack for my boys. We go thru at least 2 24 pack a week until late October. Doesn't matter which flavor, they get eaten. Then from late October to mid-April, I buy them in bulk because we go thru even more. I do a lot of Hiking west of Phoenix and usually take 4 or 5 with me 2 to 3 times a week. They don't take up much room in my 40 pound pack which I like so I can haul more water with me. Would love to see some coupons hit my mailbox.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. They are the perfect snack when I am in my long college classes and they are also great for breakfast. These bars are delicious and they are under 100 calories, so I don't have to worry about feeling bad for eating more then one. They are the perfect on the go snack to throw into your purse or backpack. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Marie P.
These are just about classic when it comes to granola bars. I eat them whenever I get the chance, and I enjoy them every time. There are more exciting granola bars out there, but this is an original and it's oh-so-good. Highly recommend it to all!
Alicia R.
Lately, I been switching up my granola bars. I've recently tried the Quaker 90 calorie Chocolate Chip bars. I eat them in between meals as a snack. I like them so far, especially the Peanut Butter kind.
Alyssa  M.
Granola Bars are the way to go for a quick breakfast or an after school snack. I love these and so do my younger brothers and sisters. Coupons are normally in the local grocery store flyer for Quaker.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
I love quaker granola bars. They are so yummy, and I grew up eating them as snacks for school and such. There are a variety of flavors to choose from, but my personal favorite are the chocolate ones.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?