Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

• Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
I love these! Seriously. I eat them in Chocolate chunk, Chocolate chip, Peanut butter etc. Any flavor they come in. I take them everywhere. I currently have two big boxes from Sams.. They are good for on the go when you are hungry and it saves you from stopping at a fast food joint and picking up garbage to eat. Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Aly M.
I really love the sweet taste and chewy texture of these bars. I feel like I'm indulging but its only 90 calories! The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is not much food and I generally am still hungry after I eat it. But compared to other granola bars, this one is the yummiest.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best breakfast and snack I have found and all my kids love it. Some mornings and days can get so hectic you don't know if you are coming or going. As long as I have these in the house I can just grab a few for the kids and keep moving. Not only are they convenient, they are healthy and have enough sweetness so that the kids enjoy them. I love them and totally recommend this!
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
Quacker chewy bars are a great snack. there in a small package so you can take as many as you want in your purse and take off. when your hungry or in the mood for something sweet you can reach in your purse and enjoy one of these delicious chewy bars.
Tiffany Y.
Redlands, Ca
These are the best. They are easy to grab and throw in my kids backpack for snack, and great for long day trips anywhere. My kids love them because of the chocolate, but they are also better snack choice than chips. I love being able to take them anywhere and not really having to worry about the heat. My kids re always full when they eat this and it helps to hold the over until lunch or dinner.
Lizbeth M.
NORCROSS, GA
Yummmmm, a simple way to describe these!
They are perfect for an on the go snack!
You can simply throw them in your purse and you are set.
The chocolate chunk granola bars have got to be my favorite!
They taste great and it's SUPER unnoticeable that they are suppose to be "healthy", which rocks!
Got to try them if you haven't already!
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I recently discovered these new Quaker chewy granola bars. I purchased 2 flavors, banana chocolate (for me) and girl scout cookie (for the kids). we have all enjoyed them and purchased more of the same flavors. they seem smaller compared to other granola bars but they are filling.
Victoria C.
Being pregnant and it being hot this summer, I am always looking for a go to snack! These are by far my favorite. They fit great in the diaper bag and a filling, but not overfilling snack at anytime of the day. I would say these are a staple for my summer time snacking!
Stacy C.
Appositely love keeping these snacks on me for my kids,,, they love love the sweet taste and I love that their a heather option for them when were on the go!!! I just throw a few in my bag and head out easy as that!!!! Great snack to bring to the beach as well!!!! :D
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Some of the best granola bars! Cheap price and great tasting. You can even get coupons for Kroger and Walmart. I eat these all the time when traveling or at school. They are a good size and a great snack. I'd recommend this for kids in school or a snack for traveling
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?