Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

• Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
I guess they're called dark chocolate chunk bars now? Anyways, I really like these bars as a on the go snack when I'm going to my classes & if ibget hungry during. Also love the fact that they dont have high fructose corn syrup in them which is great & what I really look for in a product. Really love the taste & they do the job at satisfying the hunger.
Taylor S.
First, I love that these are so low in calorie! They make a great solution for a sweets craving and don't give you too many calories from it. It's super easy to take on the go or use as a snack for later. I love them and keep them in my house consistently.
Alexis E.
Pottsville, AR
MY FAVORITE CEREAL! I would buy this for the rest of my life! 10/10 recommend. Great value and cheap for the quality you are receiving!!! SO delicious and tasty!!!
Amber D.
Muir, PA
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
linda l.
brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
These granola bars are very good but they just aren’t very big so I have to eat multiple when I want to eat it as a snack. I just think there are other alternatives to help curve my appetite
Lindsey D.
These are my go-to #beachbag or #roadtrip snacks - they are small enough to pack a whole ton of them in your purse, cooler, or tote and the variety pack can help satiate any number of preferences if packing for a group. They can get a little melty in direct sunlight, but overall hold up well - especially for a snack with chocolate! I never start a trip without them :)
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
Perfect to take with you to the beach and have a snack on the go when you get the munchies. There is a chewy chocolatey taste that is delicious in every bite. The low fat feature is also one of my favorite things about this Quaker bar. I would try to look for sales with coupons to get your money's worth.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
The Chocolate Chip 90 Calorie Granola Bars are my absolute favorite. I eat at least one per day as a snack. It fulfills me and I don't feel guilty. After eating the 90 Calorie Bars for so long, I find it difficult to eat a regular one. These taste perfect to me. I always carry one in my purse too.
Brittney M.
These were a must-have for me back in high school. My mom used to buy a large box and I would always toss one or two in my backpack incase I got hungry during the day. They taste great and kept me feeling energized. I still enjoy them now and again but I try to opt for healthier granola bars.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?

back