Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

Buy on Walmart
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
I guess they're called dark chocolate chunk bars now? Anyways, I really like these bars as a on the go snack when I'm going to my classes & if ibget hungry during. Also love the fact that they dont have high fructose corn syrup in them which is great & what I really look for in a product. Really love the taste & they do the job at satisfying the hunger.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
These granola bars are very good but they just aren’t very big so I have to eat multiple when I want to eat it as a snack. I just think there are other alternatives to help curve my appetite
Amber D.
Muir, PA
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g more...
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Lindsey D.
These are my go-to #beachbag or #roadtrip snacks - they are small enough to pack a whole ton of them in your purse, cooler, or tote and the variety pack can help satiate any number of preferences if packing for a group. They can get a little melty in direct sunlight, but overall hold up well - especially for a snack with chocolate! I never start a trip without them :)
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
Perfect to take with you to the beach and have a snack on the go when you get the munchies. There is a chewy chocolatey taste that is delicious in every bite. The low fat feature is also one of my favorite things about this Quaker bar. I would try to look for sales with coupons to get your money's worth.
Brittney M.
These were a must-have for me back in high school. My mom used to buy a large box and I would always toss one or two in my backpack incase I got hungry during the day. They taste great and kept me feeling energized. I still enjoy them now and again but I try to opt for healthier granola bars.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
The Chocolate Chip 90 Calorie Granola Bars are my absolute favorite. I eat at least one per day as a snack. It fulfills me and I don't feel guilty. After eating the 90 Calorie Bars for so long, I find it difficult to eat a regular one. These taste perfect to me. I always carry one in my purse too.
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
I love these! Seriously. I eat them in Chocolate chunk, Chocolate chip, Peanut butter etc. Any flavor they come in. I take them everywhere. I currently have two big boxes from Sams.. They are good for on the go when you are hungry and it saves you from stopping at a fast food joint and picking up garbage to eat. Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Aly M.
I really love the sweet taste and chewy texture of these bars. I feel like I'm indulging but its only 90 calories! The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is not much food and I generally am still hungry after I eat it. But compared to other granola bars, this one is the yummiest.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for Quacker Oats? My favorite!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many grams of protein are in these? would they be a good post workout protein source?