Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

Buy on Walmart
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Allison W.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I can't make a lunch with out putting one of these inside. They are the perfect amount of sweetness and they always taste fresh. I can't believe there are only 90 calories per bar but I love it!!
Stephany L.
Canoga Park, CA
Im not a big fan of granola bars but these granola bars are very good and i enjoy them!❤
Alleyna S.
I used to eat these so much I just can't eat them anymore. They're great for a quick snack or school lunches though
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Yum! Not too big, not too small. Satisfies a sweet tooth! I prefer the peanut butter flavor best.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for snacks on the go. I don't buy these all the time mostly because they are covered in chocolate and that's a little too lush for my toddlers. I do like buying their chocolate chip and peanut butter ones. Sometimes when the stores have them, the s'mores one... (mostly for myself lol)
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
These bars can be used as a dessert..a little too much chocolate to be used as an on-the-go breakfast, but definitely a good replacement for a candy bar.
Zomorah K.
Foodie Expert
Awesome product! Vey tasty. I cannot express how satisfied I am. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member!
Taryn A.
Foodie Expert
These are a great portable snack option! The double chocolate aspect is a little on the sweet side, but great for an afternoon pick-me-up!
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?