Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

Buy on Walmart
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Lindsey D.
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to #beachbag or #roadtrip snacks - they are small enough to pack a whole ton of them in your purse, cooler, or tote and the variety pack can help satiate any number of preferences if packing for a group. They can get a little melty in direct sunlight, but overall hold up well - especially for a snack with chocolate! I never start a trip without them :)
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
Perfect to take with you to the beach and have a snack on the go when you get the munchies. There is a chewy chocolatey taste that is delicious in every bite. The low fat feature is also one of my favorite things about this Quaker bar. I would try to look for sales with coupons to get your money's worth.
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
I love these! Seriously. I eat them in Chocolate chunk, Chocolate chip, Peanut butter etc. Any flavor they come in. I take them everywhere. I currently have two big boxes from Sams.. They are good for on the go when you are hungry and it saves you from stopping at a fast food joint and picking up garbage to eat. Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Aly M.
Foodie Expert
I really love the sweet taste and chewy texture of these bars. I feel like I'm indulging but its only 90 calories! The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is not much food and I generally am still hungry after I eat it. But compared to other granola bars, this one is the yummiest.
Tiffany Y.
Redlands, Ca
These are the best. They are easy to grab and throw in my kids backpack for snack, and great for long day trips anywhere. My kids love them because of the chocolate, but they are also better snack choice than chips. I love being able to take them anywhere and not really having to worry about the heat. My kids re always full when they eat this and it helps to hold the over until lunch or dinner.
Bridgot P.
MOBILE, AL
Foodie Expert
I recently discovered these new Quaker chewy granola bars. I purchased 2 flavors, banana chocolate (for me) and girl scout cookie (for the kids). we have all enjoyed them and purchased more of the same flavors. they seem smaller compared to other granola bars but they are filling.
Victoria C.
Foodie Expert
Being pregnant and it being hot this summer, I am always looking for a go to snack! These are by far my favorite. They fit great in the diaper bag and a filling, but not overfilling snack at anytime of the day. I would say these are a staple for my summer time snacking!
Baylee P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
Some of the best granola bars! Cheap price and great tasting. You can even get coupons for Kroger and Walmart. I eat these all the time when traveling or at school. They are a good size and a great snack. I'd recommend this for kids in school or a snack for traveling
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?