Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Denise L.Quaker® Chewy 90 Calories, Low Fat Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Maria Cristina E.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
90 CALORIES.
LOW FAT.
Chocolate Chunk.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
10 Granola Bars.

• Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy9 Answers
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are my favorite. I first got tried them about a month ago because they were on sale. I've been buying them since then to keep at my desk at work. At only 90 calories, they're a tasty low calorie snack!
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chunk 8.4 oz; 240 g
Such a good snack. For those long work days and hunger moments, this granola bar is the way to go. It's so affordable and just enough sweetness to last you a few more grueling hours. Definite recommendation!
Lindsey D.
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to #beachbag or #roadtrip snacks - they are small enough to pack a whole ton of them in your purse, cooler, or tote and the variety pack can help satiate any number of preferences if packing for a group. They can get a little melty in direct sunlight, but overall hold up well - especially for a snack with chocolate! I never start a trip without them :)
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
Perfect to take with you to the beach and have a snack on the go when you get the munchies. There is a chewy chocolatey taste that is delicious in every bite. The low fat feature is also one of my favorite things about this Quaker bar. I would try to look for sales with coupons to get your money's worth.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Foodie Expert
The Chocolate Chip 90 Calorie Granola Bars are my absolute favorite. I eat at least one per day as a snack. It fulfills me and I don't feel guilty. After eating the 90 Calorie Bars for so long, I find it difficult to eat a regular one. These taste perfect to me. I always carry one in my purse too.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
These were a must-have for me back in high school. My mom used to buy a large box and I would always toss one or two in my backpack incase I got hungry during the day. They taste great and kept me feeling energized. I still enjoy them now and again but I try to opt for healthier granola bars.
Mary D.
Owensville, MO
I love these! Seriously. I eat them in Chocolate chunk, Chocolate chip, Peanut butter etc. Any flavor they come in. I take them everywhere. I currently have two big boxes from Sams.. They are good for on the go when you are hungry and it saves you from stopping at a fast food joint and picking up garbage to eat. Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Aly M.
Foodie Expert
I really love the sweet taste and chewy texture of these bars. I feel like I'm indulging but its only 90 calories! The only reason I did not give it five stars is because it is not much food and I generally am still hungry after I eat it. But compared to other granola bars, this one is the yummiest.
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best breakfast and snack I have found and all my kids love it. Some mornings and days can get so hectic you don't know if you are coming or going. As long as I have these in the house I can just grab a few for the kids and keep moving. Not only are they convenient, they are healthy and have enough sweetness so that the kids enjoy them. I love them and totally recommend this!
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
Foodie Expert
Quacker chewy bars are a great snack. there in a small package so you can take as many as you want in your purse and take off. when your hungry or in the mood for something sweet you can reach in your purse and enjoy one of these delicious chewy bars.
jeimy c.
Have you tried the chocolate covered ones?
Tyler S.
Are these any good? I've wanted to try these but wasn't sure about the taste.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Are these chewy or hard? Are they healthy
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Where can I find these?! Have never seen them in stores.
Ashley H.
Rockfield, KY
Do these come in various flavors and if so what are they?