BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker™ Chewy® Variety Pack Granola Bars.
EST 1877.
8g whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.
90 calorie.
3, low fat chocolate chunk, flavor with other natural flavors.
3, low fat oatmeal raisin.
2, peanut butter, flavor with other natural flavors.
Per bar.
90 calories, chocolate chunk.
90 calories, oatmeal raisin.
90 calories, peanut butter.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.

Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Chewy bars. There are so many different flavors and you can pick and choose what ones you want based on your mood when you are the variety pack. They are the best to throw in a kids bag for a snack or in your purse for a snack, I would recommend buying these for a great snacks.
Taliyah P.
Inkster, MI
I love these granola bars. The only thing I don’t like is that I think they’re too small. Are usually like to eat two at a time. Over all they’re good for a quick breakfast or snack.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I always keep Quaker 90 Calories Variety Pack or Chocolate Chunk on hand. It's a guilt-free snack that is actually filling. It's a great sweet treat without all the added calories. I purchase these at least once a week and carry one with me wherever I go incase I get hungry.
Diamond B.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is my FAVORITE granola bar ever! This is what i eat every day , and every hour of the day. It is highly appropriate for school, snack, lunch, and breakfast. Its amazing for work and children also. They are healthy enough and i cant stop buying them. I love them 😍
Megan M.
I used to like these a lot better when I was a kid before I found better options. My son likes them but I'm not a big fan. They're a bit too sweet for me and I like something more substantial with nuts or fruit in them.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I love these Quaker Chewy bars and so do my kids, this is a snack that I'm comfortable giving to my kids to have in between meals wrather than other suary snacks.
Ciara S.
Denison, TX
I have a huge sweet tooth but I'm trying to eat better, and these granola bars definitely make it easier. There's a variety of kinds to choose from and they're actually not unhealthy.
Lucero E.
I have always been a huge fan of granola bars but have hated how fatty they are for the most part but these make me feel a little less guilty when eating, great on the go
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
A really awesome snack for on the go I usually keep on in my purse if I know I'm going to get hungry a great amount of sweetness not over powering at all. Love quaker
M. G.
Love Chewy bars. They are a great snack. Great on the go. And only 90 calories so I don't feel guilty eating them. I really like the peanut butter chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin flavors.