BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Chewy® Variety Pack Granola Bars.
EST 1877.
8g whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.
90 calorie.
3, low fat chocolate chunk, flavor with other natural flavors.
3, low fat oatmeal raisin.
2, peanut butter, flavor with other natural flavors.
Per bar.
90 calories, chocolate chunk.
90 calories, oatmeal raisin.
90 calories, peanut butter.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Chewy bars. There are so many different flavors and you can pick and choose what ones you want based on your mood when you are the variety pack. They are the best to throw in a kids bag for a snack or in your purse for a snack, I would recommend buying these for a great snacks.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep Quaker 90 Calories Variety Pack or Chocolate Chunk on hand. It's a guilt-free snack that is actually filling. It's a great sweet treat without all the added calories. I purchase these at least once a week and carry one with me wherever I go incase I get hungry.
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my FAVORITE granola bar ever! This is what i eat every day , and every hour of the day. It is highly appropriate for school, snack, lunch, and breakfast. Its amazing for work and children also. They are healthy enough and i cant stop buying them. I love them 😍
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I love these Quaker Chewy bars and so do my kids, this is a snack that I'm comfortable giving to my kids to have in between meals wrather than other suary snacks.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Classic granola bar with different flavors to choose from to keep your taste buds changing!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
My kids love these!! A quick grab and go snack or pack it in the lunch box. The oatmeal raisin ones are the best.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
OM nom nom nom nom nom! Soo yummy and healthy great snack with very few calories
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I love this as a snack for me and my kids its good doesn't have that much calories taste good is a great product for snacking
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
This is a delicious snack. My 2 year old loves these on the way to daycare! I don't feel too bad giving it to her since it is nutritious.
Glendy L.
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
One of my favorite snacks on the go. They are not only tasty but healthy as well, and my kids loved them its a must have on their lunch packs!