Quaker® Chewy 90 Calorie, Peanut Butter uploaded by Audrey L.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Peanut butter flavor with other natural flavors.

Susan Y.
Columbus
I buy the Quaker Chewy 90 Calorie, Peanut Butter Bars for a snack at bed time and a snack in the morning when I take my medicine so I am not taking on an empty stomach and I enjoy them because there flavor is powerful and complete. My Grandkids eat the like they are candy bars for a snack after school. that pleases me that they choose a healthy snack over a sugar snack.
Adriana O.
Long Beach, CA
Me & granola bars are like jelly & peanut butter. But unfortunately peanut butter and granola aren't. . . from my experience, its sweet & deliciously good but after a few bites the taste of peanut butter is overwhelming. Maybe because I'm not a huge PB fan. BUT! I do recommend this who are.
Hannah C.
These are my favorite! They're perfect snack size and super yummy for a quick bite to eat on a morning your running late for work. These are a must have in the household. Perfect for kids, husbands and teenagers I promise ;)
Elizabeth I.
Killeen, TX
These granola bars were my go- to snack when it came to dealing with my busy schedule growing up. Perfect for sports events and snacking on the go.
Monica P.
I know when I went to school this helped me get through the whole day lol I would eat one or two before lunch and then I was good.
Audrey L.
Overland Park, KS
Yum!! One of my favorite granola bars!! Definitely would recommend! Perfect snack fills me up!
Rebeca D.
Adoro como quase todos os dia e bom para comer nos intervalos da refeições ou ate mesmo para uma dieta quando não quer comer coisas calóricas.
Jasmine P.
Port au Port, NL
Simple but great! When I'm looking for a taste of peanut butter or something easy to satisfy my hunger this is always my go to
Hernan H.
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida 33172
Is like a cocosete , seven puts in the heart, estaaaaaaan rich that uff is great to eat when you go fast.........