3 colors available

BY QUAKER

8g WHOLE GRAINS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
QUAKER.
Chewy.
25% LESS SUGAR.
THAN REGULAR QUAKER CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OR PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP FLAVOR.
VARIETY PACK.
NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD.
4 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS.
4 Chocolate Chip.
2 Cookies & Cream.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
10 Granola Bars.
10 - 0.84 OZ (24 g) Bars.
NET WT 8.4 OZ (240 g).

• What's everyone's favorite kind?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of these breakfast bars?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Shasta Lake, CA
I have eaten these granola bars since I was young. They are full of fiber while feeling like your eating a candy bar. I love having these in my house as a quick snake while getting my daily fiber. I believe anyone at any age would enjoy these as a snake or part of their lunch.
Donna S.
Donna S.
San Antonio, TX
I love to keep these in my diaper bag. all the kids love them and they are not messy to hand one over to a toddler. I'm always looking fit travel foods. this one is always top on my list. the variety pack ensures the kids don't get tired of the same Ole thing.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
I buy these to go in lunches and quick snacks. They are not the healthiest of snack options, but they get the job done. they are always a hit. My kids all like different kinds, so this bag allows them to each choose their own flavor. Everyone is happy!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Quaker variety granola bar pack is always been a favorite in my household and this one is no exception. I really like it because it has a lower sugar content and the granola bars keep the Integrity level of flavor that the regular ones have.
Karsyn E.
Karsyn E.
I love this brand and love the taste! Very healthy to me maybe not idk! You can this at any grocery store! I eat this every morning for breaking, but I'm not a very big breakfast eater! There's nothing I would change !!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Super tasty! I eat them as a little dessert after a meal. Definitely not filing enough for a snack or breakfast and leaves me hungry for something else. More like a dessert bar.
Chelsea w.
Chelsea w.
Centreville, VA
I always have to get the multipack and the larger count. I keep these on hand for road trips. They are just the right amount of sweet for a craving 😁
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
My quick fix snack for busy days. So good you think you paid a lot more for them. I love the option of less sugar without sacrificing the taste.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like that these have less sugar than the regular and they still taste pretty good. My nephews love them for snacks or in their lunches!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Quaker™ Chewy® 25% Less Sugar Granola Bars Variety Pack 18 ct Box is my favorite. I get to taste flavors that I wouldn't normally buy .
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's everyone's favorite kind?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
What is your favorite flavor of these breakfast bars?