Add a Photo

By CHEWY
#412 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Quaker® Chewy® 25% Less Sugar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
8g whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.

Per bar:
100 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
100 mg sodium, 4% DV.
5g sugars.
25% less sugar*.
Than regular Quaker Chewy peanut butter chocolate chip flavor.
Flavor with other natural flavors.
Not a low calorie food.
8 granola bars.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.

Mary W.
Mary W.

These are alright. I always am cautious with Quaker bars though because they can sometimes be too sugary.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

I love these! I love that they are so yummy and I can just put one in my purse for when I get hungry.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Bakersfield, CA

My family eats these all the time they are yummy even with less sugar enjoy
Megan P.
Megan P.
Penfield, NY

Chewy granola bars are the perfect quick snack. They are small enough to carry around, but are satisfying as well. There are so many great flavors that are perfect for kids and adults!
Jada J.
Jada J.
Hamden, CT

Delicious! I'm a fan of granola and peanut butter so these are just great for me! Such a healthy snack and easy to grab and go.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Covington, GA

These are really yummy, however, they are sort of falsely advertised as being healthier than alternative snacks. They aren't that good for you, but are still very yummy!
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

If you love peanut butter, these are for you!! I love these granola bars when I need something quick and I'm on the go. Great to hide in your purse for a convenient snack.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, Ontario

These are great for grab and go snacks for anyone. I always have granola bars with me for lunches for work and school. Only issue is they are peanut butter, so be careful with allergies!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA

I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what are some other good ones?

Join Now