BY QUAKER

Quaker® Chewy® 25% Less Sugar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
8g whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.

Per bar:
100 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
100 mg sodium, 4% DV.
5g sugars.
25% less sugar*.
Than regular Quaker Chewy peanut butter chocolate chip flavor.
Flavor with other natural flavors.
Not a low calorie food.
8 granola bars.
8-0.84 oz (24g) bars.

• I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what ar...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
If you're a breastfeeding mama you need to get your hands on these. Not only does granola and oats help promote breastfeeding, but it is the perfect snack when you're busy nursing, especially in the beginning when it's all you ever do lol. These are so good!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
These are so good.. The peanut butter and chocolate are amazing together. Just like all the other quaker bars, they are very affordable. I ate them throughout my pregnancy. I think it's a healthier version of all the sweets I was craving. I just love them.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I usually don't like bars like this, however its so yummy and chewy. I enjoy that they are all individually packed, however they are not always convenient to bring with you since sometimes the chocolate is really melty and can get all over your fingers
tracy l.
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Is granola bars are great taste good price and easy for travel. I definitely would buy them over and over again. They are affordable and inexpensive period only comes to them as if you have a peanut allergy you cannot eat them
Ana Maria C.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Love these , I love the chocolate chip one and the one that is covered in chocolate. My sister hate the one that is covered in chocolate but that's my favorite since I love chocolate :) I give this 100000000000/10'
Christine H.
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
These are ridiculously amazing. Savory, satisfying, and filling, they make a great snack. They have a bit of fiber to help keep you full, making them all that much better. I highly recommend this flavor!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
These are so good and and light and they're the perfect snack especially if you're late and on the run! I really like to keep these in my beach bag for when I want a little snack.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY
Always a great option when you're looking to buy in bulk! Affordable and is tasty for the price. Not necessary my favorite but travels well, so I purchase these often.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
I love these granola bars because they have a great taste and they are low fat and sugar. These are great for snacking at work and takes care of that sweet tooth.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! I love that they are so yummy and I can just put one in my purse for when I get hungry.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA
I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what are some other good ones?