2 colors available

BY QUAKER

Quaker™Chewy® Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.
Est 1877.
8g whole grains.
No high fructose corn syrup.
25% less sugar*.
Than regular chocolate chip flavor.
Not a low calorie food.

Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a bit picky about granola bar's. I do really think they are a good value for the money filling. I like to have one for breakfast or as a snack during the day and. The taste is great. Yes I am very satisfied. I would recommend this to friends and family members. You won't regret it. We Love them
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
You can barely tell that these have 25% less sugar! I love buying these in bulk, that way I can grab a quick snack when I'm on the go. Super chewy but it doesn't tire your jaw out. They taste great. I bought them at ealmart for less than $4 for an 18 count.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I LOOOVE THESE. They are basically the only granola bar I can eat. A lot of the other granola bars are too sweet for me and I usually get these at Walmart (great bulk price). And they are all soft and chewy and chocolatey and yummy :) Def recommend
Becky B.
Becky B.
We love these for a quick snack on the go. they are the perfect size and travel easily. The foil holds up well and they never make a mess in my bag. They can be a little crumbly and tend to make a granola mess when my toddler eats them in house.
MaryGrace C.
MaryGrace C.
Granola bars are so easy to just put in your purse when you are out and about to have a quick snack (keeps you from stopping at a fast food restaurant and getting fries!) PLUS: This is my favorite flavor!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
They are good, really chewy but the aren't very filling. maybe for a child but I honestly can eat one and feel like I haven't ate anything at all. but they are good for a sweet tooth fix in a pinch.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
I like these, but they are not very filling. If you have kids, I think these would make a good addition to your children's lunches. Otherwise, I don't think they do much to fill your appetite
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
My kids love these bars. I really enjoy them too,it's really good lil chocolate and lil oatmeal. The one problem I have is there a lil expensive and so we don't buy them very often.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fountain, CO
These Quaker granola bars are delicious. My kids and I can not tell that they have less sugar than the originals. I use them in school lunches and a quick snack when on the go.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
These are the best but i usually get them for my nephews and nicese because i aint allowed to eat these. i carry them with me to have their snacks ready when they are ready.