BY QUAKER

Add a little pumpkin spice to your Life. We've taken the simple and sweet family favorite and spiced it with the fragrant flavors of fall. With a subtle taste of sweetness and a whole lot of crunch, you might be pointing fingers at who was lucky enough to finish off the box.

• Excellent source of B vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 20 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Disodium Phosphate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Bht (Preservative), Yellow 5, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Folic Acid*, Yellow 6.

*One Of The B Vitamins

Sara L.
Fullerton, CA
I found this while browsing Target's pumpkin spice section (I honestly shouldn't be surprised that it exists), and was immediately intrigued. I love the regular and cinnamon versions of Life cereal, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not a huge pumpkin spice person, but this is still enjoyable. I probably like it a bit more than the regular life, but cinnamon still takes the cake for my favorite. The pumpkin spice flavor isn't crazy strong, but subtle enough for you to notice it without overpowering everything.
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Since the season of the pumpkin is upon use, I saw this cereal and decided to try it out. I like PSLs (pumpkin spice lattes) and haven't had a chance to try other pumpkin flavored things. So I thought I would give it a chance. (Plus, I like life cereal!)

It was a mistake! The pumpkin flavoring was just awful, and it wasn't a satisfying cereal experience at all! And now I'm stuck with it, because I don't like it, but I feel bad about wasting food! (And I don't want to make the poor birds eat it!)
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Basic b-tch cereal!! I'm all about this cereal. It's very lightly pumpkin spice, so it still tastes like regular life with a slightly nutmeg after taste. I like anything seasonal since fall is my favorite season I just had to grab this when I was at target!!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This is the best life cereal besides cinnamon, but only thing is you can only get this during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season which sucks. But it is something to look forward to all year if you love pumpkin you will love this
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I love all things pumpkin flavored in this was no surprise here it does taste absolutely wonderful and it was a great breakfast and snack. I would absolutely purchase it again
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
I seriously can't get enough of this cereal! I absolutely love fall and when this hits the shelves I make sure to scoop it up. I just hate that the box is small and you can only find it for such a short period of time. Otherwise it is definitely a great cereal for all of the pumpkin lovers out there.
Holly L.
Fulton, NY
this is my second year having this cereal! i always look forward to this coming out... it has the perfect blend of spices & it def taste like pumpkin spice to me!
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
I found this seasonal treat while at Aldi and I am in love! It doesn't have an overpowering pumpkin spice flavor, and carries a bit of a cinnamon kick. I enjoy eating it dry as a snack, and I can see this being a great base for a snack mix. Quaker hit the nail on the head with this one, and I can't wait to buy another box next year!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I love life cereal and pumpkin anything so this is perfect. I havent had it I get but when its available definetly. So very delicious for me and my family. Always good quality and fresh but not around as often as it should be. My family loves this!.
June R.
I tried this product when it was put on clearance at my local Wal-Mart. I thought why not. To my surprise they were not that bad. At first I did think they had an odd taste but it was because I was thinking of the orginal Life flavor. Pumpkin spice was real good. I would not buy it all of the time but in the fall when the Pumpkin Spice craze hits it is good.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Who else loves this cereal??it's my favorite
Isabel N.
Gig Harbor, WA
Do these actually taste like pumpkin spice? If yes, do they actually taste good? What are your opinions on it.
Victoria F.