BY QUAKER #80 in Cereal

Attention Life Cereal lovers – there's room for two loves in your life. We've spiced up your favorite cereal with the lively taste of cinnamon. Enjoy the wholesome sweetness of Quaker Life Cereal – and cinnamon – made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and start your day off right.

• Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy
  • 18 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Helps promote healthy hearts*

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Cinnamon, Disodium Phospate, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Yellow 6, Bht (A Preservative), Yellow 5, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Red 40, Riboflavin*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Natural Flavor, Folic Acid*, Blue 1.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
I've been eating and loving Quaker® Life Original Multigrain Cereal since I was a child. This cereal is one of two that I always told myself I would give to my children, and I do now. My children love it. There are multiple flavors now, healthy, light on the body, and they all taste great. I recommend this cereal to everyone.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
You can't go wrong with cinnamon and sugar - this cereal, by far, is my absolute favorite! The only con it has, is that it does tend to get soggy a little quicker than other cereals but it is still good. Another thing I really like is that you can eat it dry (no milk) and it still tastes amazing. Works great as an on-the-go snack!
dottie H.
Literally the best cereal that there is. It is almost $4 from Walmart, which is a dollar higher than it was a year or so ago. But regardless, it’s amazingly delicious!! It will go soggy fast though, so eat it fast!!
Rebecca W.
This is my favorite cereal ever. It seems very simple but then once you pour in the milk (almond milk for me) and eat some, you get the cinnamon and sugar... Truly a delicious cereal. It’s my go to cereal and will continue to buy this every shopping trip. Quaker® Cereal Cinnamon
Uche I.
Santa Barbara
This product gets soggy fast to be honest. It's okay thought because soggy cereal is still good cereal! I love eating this because it helps me feel like I'm alive. The name Life is very applicable to this cereal because I literally cannot function until I've eaten a spoon of this. Seriously.
Kierra D.
Seneca
My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this cereal. We caught it on sale on Walmart and bought three boxes. Such a great alternative to cereals that are really sweet. It has 19 grams of whole grains which helps health wise.
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
This is my favorite cereal, it's good when you first put it in the bowl, and all the way to the end, leaves the milk tasting great too so you wanna drink that after. Healthy for you too I think, better than others at least.
Sarah M.
I used to not like this cereal but now I love it ! I think it’s a more healthy alternative to more sugary cereals. The cinnamon flavor is pretty faint but it is there. I would recommend this !
Veronica e.
Marion, AR
I have a huge addiction to this cereal. I eat it nearly every morning. It is light, with the perfect amount of cinnamon. I love the texture and would eat it even without milk. My only complaint is that I do not like "soggy" cereal and Life cereal gets soggy quick. This just means that I have to eat it quick, but for me, this is not an issue.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this cereal just enough of cinnamon if you don’t eat it quick enough it does get soggy like the plain kind too very affordable I buy this in Walmart like the packaging and would recommend it
Dominique D.
Why is this cereal not as popular as honey nut cheerios?
Ali D.
What texture dies this cereal have?
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Are any of the ingredients genetically modified?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this a good taste is it a strong Cinnamon taste?
Jennifer S.
Apex, NC
Is this a peanut free product?