BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Angela- W.
We love the holiday versions of Captain Crunch . Christmas is by far our favorite, good flavors and I can usually get it marked down for a great price at the local bent and dent grocery store. We buy it every year and even after Christmas .
Stephanie A.
Owosso
Love the cereal , texture , color and taste would totally buy this again . My cousin enjoyed it as well . Loved the crunchie ness as well . One of the best cereals I've had in a long time . Love capatian crunch
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I LOVE the festive themes cereal companies come up with! This one is great because every morning when I go grab the box, I always get in a cheery mood! The flavor is great because it just tastes like the normal Cap'n Crunch!
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
@Quaker #CapNCrunch I will eat Cap N, Crunch with berries, peanut butter, in a box, with a fox, .... lol, I will eat them anywhere, I swear! This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid.....nothing has changed!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I love captain church, my favorite is the peanut butter I could eat it all day everyday. I buy one maybe one a month and I buy them from Walmart! I love that it doesn't get soft with the milk and it churchy!!
Ashley C.
Cap'N crunch is amazing! This is one of my favorite treat cereals and always get it if I ever find it one sale! Children love this and adults do too! Such a great cereal to have!
Alison D.
Branson, MO
I buy this every year for our kids as a part of one of their elves breakfast. It has the tradition sweet flavor of crunch berries but that added festive look. It's also fantastic as an ingredient to add to Christmas tree string decor
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Cap'n Crunch who doesn't like that cereal ... I know I do ... but my kids love it .. I buy it for them ... when shopping for groceries its usually on sale so I tend to buy it ... this cereal has a great taste ... I recommend this cereal to all the families
Megan L.
Shelton, CT
Been my all time favorite cereal since I was a little kid I always have to stock up on it when I see it hands down my favorite cereal I could eat it for breakfast lunch or dinner especially with a ice cold milk