QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
Perfect snack for at home, on the go or even in My daughters lunch. One of our favorite cereals and snacks.
Betsy M.
Cornelius, OR
I love the convinient packaging. Easy for on the go easy and healthy snack. My kids love them and so do I!
Samantha F.
Chicago
Awesome snack...best flavors....always in my cabinets.....kids luv them....must have when grocery shopping
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Great for on the go. Not messy and perfect for if you have little ones running around on a busy morning.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Super quick and easy to grab on those just morning. I love this kind of cereal. It is one of my favorite
emily K.
These are great on the go it makes your normal milk fruity I enjoy eating this and I can eat it for days
keiana s.
san jose
I love the crunch berries cereal! Always in the mood for it and it’s a community favorite in my house.
Laura L.
I buy all kinds of brands and Taste , I love the peanut butter the most . I only buy it when I want it
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
I buy theverything for my son. He loves having them as a snack in the car. Very convenient to carry.
Haley T.
Very convenient little snack bags to take on the go! Great for kids or to add to your own lunch box!