QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Alexis 🍇.
williamsburg
Great to go snack! It's good for kids, adults and the crunch berries are yummyyyyyy would definitely recommend
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Great morning snack for the car ride to school! If your an on the rush kinda parent this is a product for you!
Nichole  M.
Newnan, GA
We love Cap'n crush berries! We need a really big bowl for our cereal in the morning when we're eating them!
Samantha F.
Chicago
Awesome snack...best flavors....always in my cabinets.....kids luv them....must have when grocery shopping
Betsy M.
Cornelius, OR
I love the convinient packaging. Easy for on the go easy and healthy snack. My kids love them and so do I!
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
Perfect snack for at home, on the go or even in My daughters lunch. One of our favorite cereals and snacks.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Great for on the go. Not messy and perfect for if you have little ones running around on a busy morning.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Super quick and easy to grab on those just morning. I love this kind of cereal. It is one of my favorite
emily K.
These are great on the go it makes your normal milk fruity I enjoy eating this and I can eat it for days
Laura L.
I buy all kinds of brands and Taste , I love the peanut butter the most . I only buy it when I want it