QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
These reviews have gone on for an hour! When is the end??? Because I would not of chose the products if I didn't like them!
Asil A.
these things are so cute. you can eat them dry or with milk obviously. cap'n crunch is a known lovable cereal brand name that everyone praises. i don't eat this as much but whenever i see it in the grocery store, i would have to buy it cuz i cant resist.
Hannah M.
Scottsburg, IN
These little go snacks are a blessing! The kids I babysit LOVE them and are virtually mess free. It's also a favorite among adults. I personally love em! Very tasty and inexpensive!
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorite I love this every thing about it just makes my mouth water and just makes me so happy in the morning having this, it's very affordable you can get it at almost any grocery store, and trust me you won't regret this
Haley T.
Very convenient little snack bags to take on the go! Great for kids or to add to your own lunch box!
Karen R.
Albany, GA
If you like CapNCrunch crunchberries & missed your morning bowl of cereal this is your morning bowl of cereal you can take with you in your purse or your pocket and have your morning cereal minus the milk.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
These are a perfect breakfast or snack! These are really easy to bring wherever you go. And you get a great proportioned snack.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Muy ricos , me encanta por todos los sabores que tiene un solo empaque ideal para meriendas
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
This also is a fovorite in my house the kids really love these. Most of the time they aren't just for breakfast in my house. Affordable
Brookelynn D.
North Berwick, ME
Perfect grab and go no guilt quick snack for the kids when we are out the door. Awesome to just have in your purse or in the car for emergencies.