QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

yesenia c.
I like these snacks for the kids school and I even take them for work they are great
Michelle M.
I love these portable pks, they are a tapestry with the kids and my self as well. It's a handy snack that everyone loves
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
These go snacks are great for little kids for a small quick easy snack for them
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I really really really like this product having the little packs makes it so much easier because my grandbabies like to just have Dry Cereal and usually when you give it to him in a little bit gets dumped out in October and I have 6 little Chihuahuas that will attack so having it in the little bags it's so much easier they could carry it around eat what they want to it's easier for me to keep track of I really like this product very convenient
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
What's better than a small snack size of cap n crunch berries? I can find these locally at Walmart.
Kelsie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cereal but I dislike how it cuts up my mouth unless it gets soggy in the milk. I enjoy eating this with and without milk as a snack or for breakfast. I would keep buying this and recommend this to others.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
These are perfect for my little cousins for us to bring on an outing, has such a good flavor and i love love them. i wouldn't say they are the healthiest but they are tasty. walmart is where i buy mine.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
These are so perfect. They are so yummy and the perfect size. Very affordable too
Asha B.
Summerville, SC
Great for on the go snacks we loved these for in the car and work snacks! Very good
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE CAP'N CRUNCH AND NOT ONLY CAN YOU ENJOY IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME BUT YOU CAN TAKE THIS S*** ON THE GO LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU ARE BRILLIANT NOW I CAN EAT THIS WHENEVER THE HECK I PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CEREAL IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH