QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
I love this cereal. And I eat it dry or with milk. So these to go packs make it easy for a quick sweet snack on the go.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
Crunch berries are my vice. I am 35 but still love this cereal. I keep it hidden from my kids for my midnight snacks!
Yudith T.
Stanwood, WA
So cute and great for on the go! I've grown on in cap n crunch, this takes me back to childhood..always. Great value!
Janel C.
Aurora, IL
i love the cap'n crunch berries. I'd pick out all the berries if i could. I love how i can easily take them to go .
Dao Y.
I eat these for breakfast & i think it makes a fast & simple breakfast. It taste fruity & have a hint of sweetness.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
My family and I love Cap'n Crunch, especially the crunch Barrie's. I love that they offer the grab and go snacks
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Great morning snack for the car ride to school! If your an on the rush kinda parent this is a product for you!
Amy J.
This cereal always brings back childhood memories. I love the grab and pouches but I can't find them in stores.
Nichole  M.
Newnan, GA
We love Cap'n crush berries! We need a really big bowl for our cereal in the morning when we're eating them!
Alese R.
Bardstown, KY
Perfect snack for at home, on the go or even in My daughters lunch. One of our favorite cereals and snacks.