QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #100 in Cereal

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Tasty cereal! I especially like it with milk. It's sweet, crunchy, maybe not the healthiest... but nice to have a little breakfast treat sometimes.
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
Perfect grab and go no guilt quick snack for the kids when we are out the door. Awesome to just have in your purse or in the car for emergencies.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I love taking these along with us on a trip or when we are on the road to a sports event. gives my little one something she loves to snack on.
Karen E.
Panorama City, CA
Very sweet and it taste very well i love the colors of the cereal its fun and very colorful when i have kids i well give them tbis once a while
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Quaker Cap'n Crunch Berries are one of my all time favorites. I like the original too but the berries are my favorites. My kids love them too!
Karina G.
brooklyn , NY
Favorite cereal hands down!!!!!! Love the little cup To go cereal because when I don't have time to eat at home I can eat it on my way out 🙌🏼
Lydia J.
Grant, AL
I'm always on the go, and my favorite cereal is Cap'n crunch, so these snacks are like a match made in heaven! They totally met me halfway!
Stacy S.
These are great in the morning when you and your kids are rushing to get out the door. You just grab a bag go and enjoy! No milk needed.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
My little sister loves these. She takes them as a snack when she's leaving the house and the rest of us enjoy it also. Overall a good buy
Eleni T.
Brooklyn, NY, NY
Sugary yes. But I give them as a snack to my daughter when she eats all her food. Once in a while it's ok to give her something sweet.