QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I love taking these along with us on a trip or when we are on the road to a sports event. gives my little one something she loves to snack on.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Quaker Cap'n Crunch Berries are one of my all time favorites. I like the original too but the berries are my favorites. My kids love them too!
Karina G.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite cereal hands down!!!!!! Love the little cup To go cereal because when I don't have time to eat at home I can eat it on my way out 🙌🏼
Lydia J.
Grant, AL
I'm always on the go, and my favorite cereal is Cap'n crunch, so these snacks are like a match made in heaven! They totally met me halfway!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
My little sister loves these. She takes them as a snack when she's leaving the house and the rest of us enjoy it also. Overall a good buy
Stacy S.
These are great in the morning when you and your kids are rushing to get out the door. You just grab a bag go and enjoy! No milk needed.
Eleni T.
Brooklyn, NY, NY
Sugary yes. But I give them as a snack to my daughter when she eats all her food. Once in a while it's ok to give her something sweet.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
This also is a fovorite in my house the kids really love these. Most of the time they aren't just for breakfast in my house. Affordable
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
I toss these in my kuds lunches or on camping trips. They get something sweet and nutritious. The 2.4 bags are a perfect size too.
Dee A.
Plaquemine, LA
My favorite cereal. I don't drink milk so these are great because I don't have to open an entire box when I have taste for cereal.