QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Karen R.
Albany, GA
If you like CapNCrunch crunchberries & missed your morning bowl of cereal this is your morning bowl of cereal you can take with you in your purse or your pocket and have your morning cereal minus the milk.
Ayslinn L.
Dodge city, KS
Comes in handy just for some snacks on the road. Easy to carry, small and light, and very delicious. I sometimes bring some milk with me to eat it with. One of my all time favorite cereal !
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
These are perfect for my little cousins for us to bring on an outing, has such a good flavor and i love love them. i wouldn't say they are the healthiest but they are tasty. walmart is where i buy mine.
Ashley O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I wish I could give this 10 stars. Captain crunch has always been my favorite cereal but now on the go snack! Definitely had to buy and make life a lot easier with 2 kids that share my love for these!!
Shylby S.
Good little snack for the kids and myself! When you work a busy day and need to feed the kids a small snack, this is great! I give it to them about 2 times a week and they always look so forward to it!
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
I love to keep it in my toddlers backpack, when on the go he always gets hungry in the middle of an errand and this always help me calm his tummy while I get him some yummy food!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a good cap n crunch cereal? Well now you can take your favorite cereal on the go! I love buying these for a yummy treat. I got mine at Walmart. I would buy these again! They are right back to child hood with the taste.
Samantha T.
crunch berries are my favorite they are very yummy and i know children love them they do kind of tear up the roof of my mouth and they could drop the price some
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I like these as an alternative to chips or cookies in my kids lunches. They still get a sweet treat they love and I like the easy convenient packaging .
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Tasty cereal! I especially like it with milk. It's sweet, crunchy, maybe not the healthiest... but nice to have a little breakfast treat sometimes.