QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Karen R.
Albany, GA
If you like CapNCrunch crunchberries & missed your morning bowl of cereal this is your morning bowl of cereal you can take with you in your purse or your pocket and have your morning cereal minus the milk.
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
Comes in handy just for some snacks on the road. Easy to carry, small and light, and very delicious. I sometimes bring some milk with me to eat it with. One of my all time favorite cereal !
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
These are perfect for my little cousins for us to bring on an outing, has such a good flavor and i love love them. i wouldn't say they are the healthiest but they are tasty. walmart is where i buy mine.
Ashley O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I wish I could give this 10 stars. Captain crunch has always been my favorite cereal but now on the go snack! Definitely had to buy and make life a lot easier with 2 kids that share my love for these!!
Maihesa D.
Boise
These are a very easy on the go snack!y daughter loves them and the flavor is great. They are a little pricey, but I will continue to buy them. Easy on the go breakfast. I would highly recommend them.
Shylby S.
Good little snack for the kids and myself! When you work a busy day and need to feed the kids a small snack, this is great! I give it to them about 2 times a week and they always look so forward to it!
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
These are great for on the go. I really wish more cereal brands would do this because it makes it so much easier when you don't have time to sit down and eat before work.
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
I love to keep it in my toddlers backpack, when on the go he always gets hungry in the middle of an errand and this always help me calm his tummy while I get him some yummy food!
Chloe S.
Chicago
Become the captain of your snacking while also feeling nostalgic with these snack packs. OG cereal product in tiny packets to take with you anywhere you go? Sign me up. BEST cereal ever!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a good cap n crunch cereal? Well now you can take your favorite cereal on the go! I love buying these for a yummy treat. I got mine at Walmart. I would buy these again! They are right back to child hood with the taste.