QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Karen R.
Albany, GA
If you like CapNCrunch crunchberries & missed your morning bowl of cereal this is your morning bowl of cereal you can take with you in your purse or your pocket and have your morning cereal minus the milk.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
These are perfect for my little cousins for us to bring on an outing, has such a good flavor and i love love them. i wouldn't say they are the healthiest but they are tasty. walmart is where i buy mine.
Ashley O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I wish I could give this 10 stars. Captain crunch has always been my favorite cereal but now on the go snack! Definitely had to buy and make life a lot easier with 2 kids that share my love for these!!
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
I love to keep it in my toddlers backpack, when on the go he always gets hungry in the middle of an errand and this always help me calm his tummy while I get him some yummy food!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love a good cap n crunch cereal? Well now you can take your favorite cereal on the go! I love buying these for a yummy treat. I got mine at Walmart. I would buy these again! They are right back to child hood with the taste.
Samantha T.
crunch berries are my favorite they are very yummy and i know children love them they do kind of tear up the roof of my mouth and they could drop the price some
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I like these as an alternative to chips or cookies in my kids lunches. They still get a sweet treat they love and I like the easy convenient packaging .
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Tasty cereal! I especially like it with milk. It's sweet, crunchy, maybe not the healthiest... but nice to have a little breakfast treat sometimes.
Brookelynn D.
North Berwick, ME
Perfect grab and go no guilt quick snack for the kids when we are out the door. Awesome to just have in your purse or in the car for emergencies.
Courtney M.
Abilene, KS
I love taking these along with us on a trip or when we are on the road to a sports event. gives my little one something she loves to snack on.