QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Lucy O.
Best cereal ever!! I love how all the circle cereals taste like fruits. This cereal is really sweet and crunchy but i love it!!
Julie E.
Lincoln, MO
These reviews have gone on for an hour! When is the end??? Because I would not of chose the products if I didn't like them!
dayana r.
richmond, CA
Childhood faves! Love these little things! The kids love them as well. Great and yummy snack, also good to add on yogurt.
Mikaela G.
These are perfect when your on the go. They taste amazing and everyone likes them. You can find these at grocery stores.
Madeleine M.
College Sta, TX
My favorite type of cereal!! These snacks make it so easy to bring it on the go. This cereal is a must have. It's amazing
Yudith T.
Stanwood, WA
So cute and great for on the go! I've grown on in cap n crunch, this takes me back to childhood..always. Great value!
Dao Y.
I eat these for breakfast & i think it makes a fast & simple breakfast. It taste fruity & have a hint of sweetness.
Amy J.
This cereal always brings back childhood memories. I love the grab and pouches but I can't find them in stores.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Great morning snack for the car ride to school! If your an on the rush kinda parent this is a product for you!
Nichole  M.
Newnan, GA
We love Cap'n crush berries! We need a really big bowl for our cereal in the morning when we're eating them!