QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Kristin C.
Ocoee, FL
I love these go snacks and I can’t find them anywhere a lot of grocery stores don’t have them but I wish more stores would have them we would buy the more for lunches and for on the go
Maihesa D.
Boise
These are a very easy on the go snack!y daughter loves them and the flavor is great. They are a little pricey, but I will continue to buy them. Easy on the go breakfast. I would highly recommend them.
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Maybe one of the most difficult serious to eat if you still get in so much is too soft if you don’t soak it in it’s too crunchy and hard. So so delicious this about the only through actually can’ eat this so delicious
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
These are great for on the go. I really wish more cereal brands would do this because it makes it so much easier when you don't have time to sit down and eat before work.
Naidelyn V.
These are my favorite snacks . It wasnt u till high school that i tasted them for the first time and ive been hooked ever since . Love eating this as a snack on campus .
Chloe S.
Chicago
Become the captain of your snacking while also feeling nostalgic with these snack packs. OG cereal product in tiny packets to take with you anywhere you go? Sign me up. BEST cereal ever!
Amber M.
Memphis, TN
This has always been my all time fave Capn Crunch cereal flavor and it's even better that they have it as a snack. I could go through a whole box of these if I wanted to.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This cereal is super sweet!! And I don't buy this one that often.. BUT when I do, I'll buy this snack pack variety so the kids can have limited quantities of it, either as a snack or as breakfast. Having this go snacks is awesome for on the go, and I am all about have something convenient on hand!!
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I really really really like this product having the little packs makes it so much easier because my grandbabies like to just have Dry Cereal and usually when you give it to him in a little bit gets dumped out in October and I have 6 little Chihuahuas that will attack so having it in the little bags it's so much easier they could carry it around eat what they want to it's easier for me to keep track of I really like this product very convenient
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE CAP'N CRUNCH AND NOT ONLY CAN YOU ENJOY IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME BUT YOU CAN TAKE THIS S*** ON THE GO LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU ARE BRILLIANT NOW I CAN EAT THIS WHENEVER THE HECK I PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CEREAL IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH