QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Sara K.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE CAP'N CRUNCH AND NOT ONLY CAN YOU ENJOY IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME BUT YOU CAN TAKE THIS S*** ON THE GO LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU ARE BRILLIANT NOW I CAN EAT THIS WHENEVER THE HECK I PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CEREAL IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Our favorites for road trips! The kids love captain crunch, and these little bags make it easy to grab and go, and just snack on in the car! The cereal is tasty enough that there's not always milk necessary! I recommend these to any mom with little kids who just need a quick go to!
Asil A.
these things are so cute. you can eat them dry or with milk obviously. cap'n crunch is a known lovable cereal brand name that everyone praises. i don't eat this as much but whenever i see it in the grocery store, i would have to buy it cuz i cant resist.
Kelsie L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cereal but I dislike how it cuts up my mouth unless it gets soggy in the milk. I enjoy eating this with and without milk as a snack or for breakfast. I would keep buying this and recommend this to others.
Kelsey C.
Halethorpe, MD
My favorite I love this every thing about it just makes my mouth water and just makes me so happy in the morning having this, it's very affordable you can get it at almost any grocery store, and trust me you won't regret this
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love Cap'n Crunch with berries and so do my little ones. you can eat them for breakfast or a snack. we buy the family size box and it still goes very fast in our house. great price too
Hannah M.
Scottsburg, IN
These little go snacks are a blessing! The kids I babysit LOVE them and are virtually mess free. It's also a favorite among adults. I personally love em! Very tasty and inexpensive!
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite cereal in snack size! I swear this was made just for me seeing that I don't drink milk and always eat my cereal dry. Instead of my making my own snack size bags I gets these and everything is okay.
member-079887c56
Seatac, WA
These packages make the products amazing because its like a on the go snack. I believe the price is worth what you buy. I believe you can purchase these in a Costco store. I eat these when I'm on the go and don't have time for breakfast.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
These are so great and very good for on the go . This cereal in general is so amazing dry or with milk . You can definitely taste the fruitiness of them and I just love them