QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Tatiana C.
Very easy! On the go it's perfect for bringing to school and for work! I love eating captain crunch my only complaint is that it scratches the roof of my mouth. I eat it pretty often. It tastes really good alone or with milk. I also make captain crunch treats exactly like you would do rice krispy treats.
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
I love these convenient snack size pouches. It’s so easy to take your favorite cereal to work, just grab and go. It is pricier than just buying a box of cereal but this way you don’t have to put them in ziplock snack bags yourself.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
This is a sugary cereal, but the kids love it. I buy this to put in my kids lunch sacks and they enjoy it. It's the perfect amount - no waste ! It's affordable and there are usually coupons for this product in the paper
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
When you have a four year old who is constantly begging for snacks and usually only wants cereal, these are amazing. He’s happy so I’m very happy. Easy open and an easy way to keep clean in the car. Definitely (4/5)
KaylA D.
If you like a sweeter cereal this should be your go to it’s just a classic delicious cereal to spice things up I like crunching it up and coating French toast with the cereal it’s a game changer!
Skye H.
I love captain crunch! I'm lactosintolorant so I never use milk in my cereal anyways, so these bags are perfect to snack on if you are like me! They are also great for on the go if you have children! Only complaint is they cut the roof of your mouth if you eat to much.
Kristin C.
Ocoee, FL
I love these go snacks and I can’t find them anywhere a lot of grocery stores don’t have them but I wish more stores would have them we would buy the more for lunches and for on the go
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Maybe one of the most difficult serious to eat if you still get in so much is too soft if you don’t soak it in it’s too crunchy and hard. So so delicious this about the only through actually can’ eat this so delicious
Naidelyn V.
These are my favorite snacks . It wasnt u till high school that i tasted them for the first time and ive been hooked ever since . Love eating this as a snack on campus .
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Seriously so perfect when you're on the go… I like to keep one or two will be at work in case I get a craving for something sweet! Obviously it would be cheaper to buy a box and divide into the blacks yourself, but this is just so convenient!