QUAKER CAP'N CRUNCH Go Snacks Crunch Berries 2.4 Oz Box uploaded by Asil A.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Satisfy your cravings for Crunch with Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries! Fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals, it provides a balanced breakfast you can feel good about eating. see more...

Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
These are great for on the go. I really wish more cereal brands would do this because it makes it so much easier when you don't have time to sit down and eat before work.
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Seriously so perfect when you're on the go… I like to keep one or two will be at work in case I get a craving for something sweet! Obviously it would be cheaper to buy a box and divide into the blacks yourself, but this is just so convenient!
Yenice R.
Suwanee, GA
My go to snack! With a going to school full time work full time and managing my business sometimes it's hard to eat so I rely on snacks so much! They are the perfect size ! I've loved Cap'n Crunch since I was a child so it's awesome they're still around !
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
Comes in handy just for some snacks on the road. Easy to carry, small and light, and very delicious. I sometimes bring some milk with me to eat it with. One of my all time favorite cereal !
Shylby S.
Good little snack for the kids and myself! When you work a busy day and need to feed the kids a small snack, this is great! I give it to them about 2 times a week and they always look so forward to it!
Maihesa D.
Boise
These are a very easy on the go snack!y daughter loves them and the flavor is great. They are a little pricey, but I will continue to buy them. Easy on the go breakfast. I would highly recommend them.
Chloe S.
Chicago
Become the captain of your snacking while also feeling nostalgic with these snack packs. OG cereal product in tiny packets to take with you anywhere you go? Sign me up. BEST cereal ever!
Amber M.
Memphis, TN
This has always been my all time fave Capn Crunch cereal flavor and it's even better that they have it as a snack. I could go through a whole box of these if I wanted to.
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
I LOVE CAP'N CRUNCH AND NOT ONLY CAN YOU ENJOY IT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME BUT YOU CAN TAKE THIS S*** ON THE GO LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT WHO CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA YOU ARE BRILLIANT NOW I CAN EAT THIS WHENEVER THE HECK I PLEASE BECAUSE THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CEREAL IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Our favorites for road trips! The kids love captain crunch, and these little bags make it easy to grab and go, and just snack on in the car! The cereal is tasty enough that there's not always milk necessary! I recommend these to any mom with little kids who just need a quick go to!