BY QUAKER

Say "good morning" to NEW Quaker® Strawberry Breakfast Squares, a delightful snack with sweet strawberry filling that you'll look forward to opening before that morning meeting! Crafted with whole grain oats, whole wheat, strawberry puree and other delicious ingredients, Quaker Breakfast Squares help fill you up and are made without artificial flavors.

• 23 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (contains 4.5g total fat per serving)
  • 210 calories per serving
  • No artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Invert Sugar, Glycerin, Brown Sugar, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Apple Powder With Sodium Sulfite For Color Retention, Oligofructose, Vegetable Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil), Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt). Contains 2 % Or Less Of Water,Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernal And Palm Oil), Corn Starch, Salt, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caramel Color,Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color), Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative).

• What's your favorite flavored Quaker Breakfast Squares ?...1 Answers
Lisa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Always love Quaker granola.bars. my.kids love as a snack for soccer or for school. Great product for families on the go. Great.packaging and delicious taste.worth the price.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Just tried these for the first time and they’re really good. When I saw the size of it I was no way I’m going to be full but it’s actually super filling. My only complaint would be it’s really sweet. Found them on sale at Frys and if you guys also use the Ibotta app they have a cash back offer right now.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
I really like these. They are soft, chewy, and satisfying. They are great in the go and easy to eat. My only complaint would be the strawberry filling is pretty sweet but it’s similar to any cereal bar strawberry filling.
Maria B.
Love the breakfast squares! They are very filling. Really great to have on hand. The strawberry are really good, but the apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite !
Sarah M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love love love love these! They are portable, individually packaged and just the right amount for an on the go breakfast. Simple ingredients and not a whole lot of fluff. Full of flavor without being over sweet! Would recommend these to anyone.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Very good flavor, but.way to thick on the oatmeal coating I gave to my son for something different he kept handing it back to me saying icky mom. I took a bite and almost choke I told him to take a drink between bites.
Karen D.
In September, I tried these breakfast squares for the first time and I have to admit that they are really good and I have not wanted to tell anyone about them for fear of the grocery store raising the price not that they are cheap but that I don't want the price to go any higher.
MILLIE C.
Amazing flavor, chewy and moist. Wish more came in the box. GREAT SNACK FOR KIDS. Love that it's made by Quaker so you know your getting a healthy snack every time.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
Just finished my first strawberry breakfast square. It was pretty good. The bar claims to have 23 whole grains, good source of fiber and no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. Now I'm always looking for good on-the-go snacks and when I came upon these at the local 99 Cent Store I thought it was a good deal for a box costing $. I guess its a decent size for a snack. The strawberry filling can be a little sweet but i think combined with rolled oats and bread balances it out. There is also a lot of sodium and only 3 grams of protein. So if you're looking for something on the more healthy side for a snack then I would give it a try and see how you like its a decent size and decent price so I'd recommend to give a try.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
These breakfast bars are very good. Even my kitten Calliope likes them.
My husband actually woke me up at 4 am to tell me how good they are.
They are super sweet but I have a major sweet tooth so I'm ok with that.
I paid 2.50 on sale for a box of 5. I thought that was a great price.
I will buy these again even if they are not on sale.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
What's your favorite flavored Quaker Breakfast Squares ? I'm OBSESSED with Quaker® Breakfast Squares Strawberry