Quaker® Breakfast Squares Peanut Butter Bars uploaded by crystal j.Quaker® Breakfast Squares Peanut Butter Bars uploaded by crystal j.

BY QUAKER

Morning snacktime has never tasted so good. Try NEW Quaker® Peanut Butter Flavor Breakfast Squares - crafted with whole grain oats, creamy peanut filling and other delicious ingredients, they're a delectable snack to help fill you up.

• 23 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (contains 10g total fat per serving)
  • 250 calories per serving
  • No artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup

Ingredients

Whole grain rolled oats, peanut spread (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt, peanut oil), whole wheat flour, invert sugar, brown sugar, oligofructose, vegetable shortening (canola oil, palm oil, palm kernal oil), brown rice crisp (whole grain brown rice flour, sugar, salt), peanuts, glycerin, water, modified corn starch. Contains 2% or less of salt, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavor caramel color, mixed tocopherols (preservative).

Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
These are wonderful. I prefer the peanut butter flavor to the strawberry flavor because the peanut butter is only slightly sweet. Enough to make you feel like you’re eating a treat in the morning. They are chewy and satisfying and are easy to eat in the go. They are a great size and awesome priced. I just wish I could buy the bulk of of solely peanut butter flavor at Costco.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I decided to try out these bars because they seemed like a great snack for work and there was a deal on them through Ibotta. I was pleasantly surprised by these bars. The peanut butter bars are a little on the sweet side, but they are really really filling and not obscenely high in sugar. Quaker offers these bars in fruit flavors too. Though that sounds tasty, I have yet to try them because I'm concerned that if I thought the peanut butter ones were a little on the sweet side, I might think that the fruit ones are way to sweet. Either way, this is a great option for a heathy-ish snack during the day.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
These are a little dry when you first try them but after that they’re so addicting! I ate these all the time when I first had my son because they were easy to grab and go. The flavor is delicious but they’re a little pricey for how many you get in the box.
Callie C.
These are a great breakfast to take on the go! They're very filling and absolutely delicious. I prefer the cinnamon sugar flavor, but the other flavors are good too. If you're constantly on the go like me, and don't always have time to make breakfast, these are a great alternative!
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
Yum! These breakfast squares are so good they might as well be dessert. I don't really like to eat them for breakfast because they are very calorie dense but dang they're tasty! I would recommend if you're not worried about calories
crystal j.
If you love oatmeal and you love peanut butter this is the product for you peanut butter and oatmeal are my favorite dynamic duo I highly recommend this if you enjoy it as well
Dulce R.
Tucson, AZ
I love these granola bars they remind me of when I was little, My Parents would buy assist to put inside of our lunches. I like every single one of the flavors but this one is one of my all-time faves
Aj S.
One of the best bars out there! It has the classic oatmeal taste with a twist of Peanut Butter. I love that each bite is chewy and you can really taste the P.B flavor in there.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I like these bars because they are quite filling. The flavor is very good. My only complaint would be the sugar amount. I have to watch my sugar intake so for me, that is just a personal think that I have to keep in mind. I don't think I would repurchase again.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
I love this breakfast square! It's really good and nice and filling. I love peanut butter and oatmeal, so this is a perfect combo for me. I munch on them between teaching sessions at work and in the van for travel. There a good price and a good option!