BY QUAKER

Jose Luis D.
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL
I'd like to thank the geniuses at Quaker Oats for taking the boxes of Banana Bread oatmeal out of production. We loved it. We were going thru a 1 1/2 boxes of it a week here in our house. And now that it's no longer offered we buy zip, zero, 0, none, null set boxes of oatmeal. (We're not interested in buying the variety box and tossing out most of the contents)
But thanks to the geniuses at Quaker Oats we eat Pop-Tarts and dry cereals.
Banana Bread oatmeal was part of a diet that helped me lose 30 pounds in three months. (but they won't have to worry about me making such a claim again)
One last time, thank you Quaker Oats for listening to a spreadsheet instead of your customers.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Saw these at Walmart a couple weeks ago and decided to try them. I have a picky 7 yr old and getting him to eat added protein to his diet is tough. Well what do you know he loved them but now the problem is that I went back to get more, the shelf was empty which I took as a good sign but when I asked if they had more the guy came back and said they were dropped and he isn't even supposed to put the price sticker back! Why is it that when something is good the stores or maker discontinues it?! My search continues!
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
My husband recently picked these up at the grocery store instead of our regular Quaker granola bars. I wondered if I would like these as much. I do! I like that these are soft-baked, and a little easier on the teeth. These are also suprisingly filling, and a nice treat / alternative to candy bar when I'm craving something sweet.
Joe H.
Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
I like these bars because they are quite filling. The flavor is very good. My only complaint would be the sugar amount. I have to watch my sugar intake so for me, that is just a personal think that I have to keep in mind. I don't think I would repurchase again.
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Allison Park, PA
I love a good breakfast bar, and these fit the bill. I eat these once in a while when I am in a pinch. I love Quaker products, they are an excellent value for the quality. These can be bought at many different stores. I am a fan of all things peanut butter!
Rosy B.
Rosy B.
Valencia, CA
I tend to work mornings periodically and I somehow habitually end up taking this specific bar to eat for work. It's just so good and it really helps the craws
Aurianna S.
Aurianna S.
So full of flavor and they're creamy. I love having bars that are chewy and not messy and this is the perfect go to breakfast or mid day snack
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
I love peanut butter and I love oatmeal and the combination of the two is delicious the oatmeal cookies are so soft and chewy
las barras de la marca Quaker es la mas rica en su variedad de sabores y en su proteina ya que es practica rica y saludable
María P.
María P.
I really like these breakfast bars, they are super convient so if youre running late they are super easy to grab and go.