Quaker® Breakfast Squares Apple Cinnamon Soft Baked Bars uploaded by Amber M.Quaker® Breakfast Squares Apple Cinnamon Soft Baked Bars uploaded by Mary M.

BY QUAKER

Enjoy the mouthwatering NEW Baked Apple Cinnamon Quaker® Breakfast Squares for your morning snack. Made with 23 grams of whole grains, cinnamon, sweet apple puree and other delicious ingredients, these filled soft baked bars will help satisfy your morning hunger with every single bite!

• 23 grams of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (contains 4.5g total fat per serving)
  • 210 calories per serving
  • No artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup

Ingredients: Whole grain rolled oats, whole grain wheat, invert sugar, glycerin, brown sugar, apple puree concentrate, apple powder with sodium sulfite for color retention, oligofructose, vegetable shortening (canola oil, palm oil, palm kernal oil), sugar, brown rice crisp (whole grain brown rice flour, sugar, salt), water. Contains 2% or less of modified corn starch, vegetable oil (palm kernal and palm oil), corn starch, salt, malic acid, natural flavor, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon, caramel color, hibiscus juice concentrate (color), carrot juice concentrate (color), mixed tocopherols (preservative).

Tivonia B.
Southfield, MI
BUY THESE!!! Omg we got these on a whim because we had never seen them before....literally the most delicious things ever it’s like a nutrigrain bar but bigger and more filling perfect for an on the go breakfast especially with and iced coffee!! 😍😍 or eat them as a snack in between meals they work great for that too. We’ve only tried the apple so far which is of course delicious who doesn’t live apple cinnamon!!?? Today we also got strawberry hopefully it’s just as good
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
It's like having a slice of apple pie for breakfast, but healthier! Always been a Quaker Oats kid, and will most likely always love it! I'd keep boxes of these at work for when i didn't have time to have breakfast, or just as a midday snack, and they always leave me satisfied!! They taste delicious, keep me full, and are sold at a great price!
Cynthia L.
Camden
We love the apple cinnamon soft baked bars, My kids will eat them for breakfast and for snacks.  They are so soft and are packed with apple cinnamon flavor. They are very east to take on the go and not mess it made with them. We will continue to purchase them.  Thank you
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
Sometimes I’ll have these as my breakfast because they are not messy and travel well. Apple and cinnamon are one of my favorite flavor combos and I love the healthy oats in these!
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
These are a good snack, but similar to a lot of apple products like this, the filling is very sweet. It’s almost so sweet that it doesn’t taste much like apple anymore. They’re enjoyable every once in awhile, but definitely not something to have all the time.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
A yummy and semi healthy option for breakfast on the go. The apple flavor is great and tastes like apple pie. I wouldn’t reach for these all the time because of the sugar content, but I do love the way they taste.
Jessica K.
Canfield, OH
Loves these. Especially the apple ones. It almost reminds me of a small apple pie. Im a huge fan of strawberries but when i tried their strawberry version. It almost tasted a lil tart. But both of them are great grab and goes
Sarah M.
Chesapeake, VA
These I have a slight preference to over their strawberry flavored counterpart. They are delicious!!!! And not loaded with crazy extra sugars etc the oats in them are a perfect touch!
Haley C.
Canton, OH
These are really good. They were a good quick snack to have when rushing out the door! It's so flavoriful. Oh and don't forget to pop it in the microwave for a couple seconds. It gets it nice and soft and warm. These are something you should definitely try. Apple and cinnamon is the best one!
Deanna S.
I love these bars for a quick breakfast or sweet snack during the day. I love the soft texture and was happily surprised by the true apple flavor. They tasted better then I expected. I like that each is individually wrapped. I would recommend this product to others.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does anyone know what different flavors there are?