BY QUAKER

Cranberry Almond Quaker® Breakfast Flats are a great portable snack to help keep you moving in the morning. With whole grains, tart cranberries, crunchy almonds, and seeds, they’re a delicious way to help satisfy your hunger in a convenient three flat pack.

• Made with 18g of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (7g Total Fat per serving)
  • Under 200 calories
  • No artificial flavors or added colors

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil (With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Flaxseed, Sunflower Kernels (Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Oil And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Honey, Steel Cut Oats, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Leavening Agents (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Safflower Oil, Cinnamon, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pecans.

Contains Soy, Wheat, Almond And Pecan Ingredients.

• Is the flavor more cranberry or almond? 3 Answers
Amanda H.
Quaker Breakfast Flats Cranberry Almond is my go to in the morning with a cup of coffee they are delicious! Each box contains 5 individual packages, each package has 3 thin hard biscuits each which I like, It makes me feel like I'm getting a lot more which mentally satisfies my hunger rather than just one biscuit. The cranberry almond is delicious & my favorite flavor! They have an oat/ gram cracker & cranberry flavor that isn't sweet at all which I love, they won't leave you with a shirt full of crumbs or sticky fingers. There great for on the go because they are individually wrapped & they are a little on the hard side, not too hard to eat but they are hard so you don't have to worry much about crushing them! One whole pack is 180 calories and do contain soy, almond, pecans, & wheat ingredients. I feel they are reasonably priced compared to other bars. I enjoy  Quaker cranberry almond breakfast flats bars and will be repurchasing again!    Quaker® Breakfast Flats Cranberry Almond
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
The front desk at the office I work at brought in new snacks and this was one of them. It reminded me of one of my favorite cereals of all time, the Post Select's Cranberry Almond Crunch. This was a pleasant surprise and having 3 thin slices makes carrying it to-go super easy. Also a bonus that it doesn't crumble too easily leaving you sitting in a pile of crumbs.
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
I'm an RN and I used to eat granola bars while running into work but since I go in at 6:30 am it is a little early for me to eat things that are so thick/heavy. I was thrilled when I found these! They are thin but filling and they are much easier to eat when I am racing into the hospital (no crumbs). Even my husband loves them! I buy them every week now for work.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My kids love taking these on the go with them in the morning, in their school lunches & even for afterschool snacks. Best of both world's, crunch from the almonds & sweetness/tart from the cranberries. Perfect healthy anytime snack! I recommend trying! 😍 [product:quaker-cranberry-almond-breakfast-flats-9-1.41-oz.-packs]
lisa U.
we tried this and it was awful. this is not a good option for breakfast. i felt that it was overly sweet and dry. i know granola is dry but this one barley made it down my throat. also the sweetness was not good. it tasted very artificial for me. price is the only good thing
Sherry K.
Bartlett
These are amazing! So delicious buttery, almonds and cranberries all combined into one crispy thin. You get three of these fantastic treats in each package and six packages in a box. One treat you have to have.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I love these! These are so yummy. I love that they are chewy instead of being so hard you can barely bite them like some other breakfast bars. The bars are very flavorful with good sized pieces of cranberries. 3 bars come in a package which is the perfect amount for a small breakfast or snack. I love to carry these in my purse. I have recommended these!
January G.
Yummy. More cookie taste than breakfast bar. It is crunchy but not break your teeth crunchy, as it does have a softness to it, and doesn't break or crumble. I really like the flavor and it has pieces of cranberry in it.
Kiara L.
cranberry and almond all in one snack is a must. i love the price of the item, the taste of the item and how accessible they are. you can get them literally anywhere. I would recommend them to any first buyers and I would continue to buy these for myself and for my household.
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
These make a great grab-n-go breakfast each morning. They are healthier then other options and I love their taste. There are 3 flats per wrapper and it keeps me going until lunch. I love the crunch of the bars and as well as the pops of cranberry throughout. Give these a try!
Angel C.
Is the flavor more cranberry or almond?

Amazon