BY QUAKER

Cranberry Almond Quaker® Breakfast Flats are a great portable snack to help keep you moving in the morning. With whole grains, tart cranberries, crunchy almonds, and seeds, they’re a delicious way to help satisfy your hunger in a convenient three flat pack.

• Made with 18g of whole grains per serving
  • Good source of fiber (7g Total Fat per serving)
  • Under 200 calories
  • No artificial flavors or added colors

Whole Grain Oat Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil (With Natural Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Flaxseed, Sunflower Kernels (Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Oil And/Or Cottonseed Oil), Honey, Steel Cut Oats, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Leavening Agents (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate), Safflower Oil, Cinnamon, Cranberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pecans.

Contains Soy, Wheat, Almond And Pecan Ingredients.

• Is the flavor more cranberry or almond? 2 Answers
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I'm an RN and I used to eat granola bars while running into work but since I go in at 6:30 am it is a little early for me to eat things that are so thick/heavy. I was thrilled when I found these! They are thin but filling and they are much easier to eat when I am racing into the hospital (no crumbs). Even my husband loves them! I buy them every week now for work.
Rose H.
Hampton
My family and I are not big on breakfast, but since my toddler started preschool a year ago I know it's something that helps her and is helping the rest of us now to so we can get our day started off right. I keep them in the car and in fact I just dropped off my husband at work and he had one of the three bars in the pack before going in. My 3 year old has breakfast provided at school in the mornings but we get up extra early to take the daddy to work she needs a little something to help in between and we found that we all enjoy them including my mom!
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
The front desk at the office I work at brought in new snacks and this was one of them. It reminded me of one of my favorite cereals of all time, the Post Select's Cranberry Almond Crunch. This was a pleasant surprise and having 3 thin slices makes carrying it to-go super easy. Also a bonus that it doesn't crumble too easily leaving you sitting in a pile of crumbs.
lisa U.
we tried this and it was awful. this is not a good option for breakfast. i felt that it was overly sweet and dry. i know granola is dry but this one barley made it down my throat. also the sweetness was not good. it tasted very artificial for me. price is the only good thing
Hannah T.
Martinsville, NJ
It was good but also too oaty. The flavors were good and not too strong. You aren’t overwhelmed by cranberries. Too many oats in it though. This is about the fruit taste not the grits in it. Very healthy and good snack on the go
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wanted to give these a try for when I'm on the go and needed a little pick me up and fuel my body! You get three in each package. They are pretty good and I'll buy them again! They are a little tart but not to bad! I enjoy them!
Anna I.
Knoxville
These breakfast flats are delicious! I love how delicious they are! The cranberry and almond taste really good together. They're quite filling and have a good amount of whole grain. A good and healthy before school snack!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I love these! These are so yummy. I love that they are chewy instead of being so hard you can barely bite them like some other breakfast bars. The bars are very flavorful with good sized pieces of cranberries. 3 bars come in a package which is the perfect amount for a small breakfast or snack. I love to carry these in my purse. I have recommended these!
January G.
Yummy. More cookie taste than breakfast bar. It is crunchy but not break your teeth crunchy, as it does have a softness to it, and doesn't break or crumble. I really like the flavor and it has pieces of cranberry in it.
Alanna G.
Columbus, OH
A coworker gave these to me to try and they are a perfect midmorning pick me up paired with a black coffee or a great afternoon snack served with cheese. On their own they're not much of a meal and are a bit on the sweet side, but I recommend giving them a shot.
Angel C.
Is the flavor more cranberry or almond?